duanlu0075 2009-06-02 14:15
浏览 56
已采纳

Jquery - > php - > mysql和动态表单字段

I have a multi page form which uses multiple tables in mysql for the entered values. One of the pages has a form which needs to have the option of enabling the user to click a + to add an extra line if they want to include extra information. There can be any number of lines added.

When the user clicks the +, jquery and php inserts the current userid in a row in the database table, this is then updated when more information is entered.

The problem I've got is to how to insert any number of rows for that particular id - when the data is entered, a blur event sends the data to the php code for updating the database. However, the problem I have is that it will update ALL the rows with that particular user id and not the current one.

What would be the best way of taking the data entered on the new rows and updating the database - I assume that I will have to use the ID value rather than userid value as that will be unique, or is there another way of doing it?

Thanks for any suggestions you can give, this one is clouding my mind currently...

• 写回答

4条回答 默认 最新

• duanhuoyao7011 2009-06-02 14:29
    关注

Well, I think that you need to use a pair of identifiers, your userid and the field id. For editing only filedid would be enought but when you need to list all the user fields another reference will be necessary.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(3条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 微信公众号自制会员卡没有收款渠道啊
  • ¥15 stable diffusion
  • ¥100 Jenkins自动化部署—悬赏100元
  • ¥15 关于#python#的问题:求帮写python代码
  • ¥20 MATLAB画图图形出现上下震荡的线条
  • ¥15 关于#windows#的问题:怎么用WIN 11系统的电脑 克隆WIN NT3.51-4.0系统的硬盘
  • ¥15 perl MISA分析p3_in脚本出错