douhuan5073 2018-08-08 09:01
浏览 70
已采纳

Codeception URL正则表达式

So the official documentation says absolutely nothing about the tilde sign (~) used in regexp patterns, for example as in the seeCurrentUrlMatches() function. Yet, it is used extensively in the documentation.

In the exmample, the regexp looks like this:

$I->seeCurrentUrlMatches('~$/users/(\d+)~');
  • Without the tilde sign, it gives an error. eg. grabFromCurrentUrl('(\d+)') returns:

" (\d+)" Fail Nothing to grab. A regex parameter required.

• The end-of-string regexp operator's ($) position makes no sense (I presume the dollar sign has a completely different meaning in this context /my guess would be shorthand for the home path/.)
  • In standard regexp, the ~ captures the character itself

My conclusion is the regexp pattern that Codeception expects from you is clearly non-standard. So what does the ~ and $ do? Where can I find a throughout documentation or article about this?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douzuan5365 2018-08-08 09:29
    关注

Codeception doesn't use any special regex functions.

seeCurrentUrlMatches method calls PhpUnit's assertRegexp method which uses preg_match under the hood.

preg_match uses pattern delimiters. Delimiter can be any non-alphanumeric character. / is the most common delimiter, but it is inconvenient for matching URL, because you would have to escape a lot of slashes in URL, so using ~ as a delimiter avoids need to escape.

$ at the beginning of pattern is probably a simple mistake in example.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥50 如何增强飞上天的树莓派的热点信号强度,以使得笔记本可以在地面实现远程桌面连接
  • ¥15 MCNP里如何定义多个源?
  • ¥20 双层网络上信息-疾病传播
  • ¥50 paddlepaddle pinn
  • ¥20 idea运行测试代码报错问题
  • ¥15 网络监控:网络故障告警通知
  • ¥15 django项目运行报编码错误
  • ¥15 STM32驱动继电器