dongwai4434 2013-06-03 13:54 采纳率: 0%
浏览 38
已采纳

Mcrypt扩展不存在

When I try to update my composer for Laravel 4 I run into an issue in my terminal. I keep getting "Laravel requires the Mcrypt PHP extension."

When I double check my installment it shows that my mcrypt is already installed.

Rachaels-MacBook-Pro-2:DRCSports rachaelhill$ brew upgrade mcrypt
Error: mcrypt-2.5.8 already installed
Rachaels-MacBook-Pro-2:DRCSports rachaelhill$ brew upgrade php54-mcrypt
Error: php54-mcrypt-5.4.15 already installed

When research google for similar issues I've found is that it's, because my command line is using a different PHP and I just need to enable mcrypt. So I was advise to fix this was to run in terminal...

/usr/bin/env php --ri mcrypt

But when doing so the output I received was, "Extension 'mcrypt' not present".

I have looked at many similar issues and try to find a way to fix this through google, but I'm clearly just not doing something right. Someone please help, so I can continue on with my project. Thank you!

• 写回答

5条回答 默认 最新

• drkxgs9358 2013-06-03 20:56
    关注

This is the site I used to fix my issue. Even though I had added extension=mcrypt.so to my php.ini I also had to go back and add extension_dir = "/usr/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626/". The link below will show you step by step,but what I needed was at the very end of it.

http://www.coolestguyplanettech.com/how-to-install-mcrypt-for-php-on-mac-osx-lion-10-7-development-server/

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(4条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 我想在一个软件里添加一个优惠弹窗,应该怎么写代码
  • ¥15 fluent的在模拟压强时使用希望得到一些建议
  • ¥15 STM32驱动继电器
  • ¥15 Windows server update services
  • ¥15 关于#c语言#的问题:我现在在做一个墨水屏设计,2.9英寸的小屏怎么换4.2英寸大屏
  • ¥15 模糊pid与pid仿真结果几乎一样
  • ¥15 java的GUI的运用