dongyi1996 2012-01-05 18:01
浏览 162

使用NOT IN和PHP数组形成正确的SQL查询时遇到一些麻烦

ok, I'm not too schooled on SQL yet and what I want to do is, I have an array of search engine bots and IP's (or partial IP's) that I want to exclude from being returned in the SQL results.

The array is already properly formed for the SQL query and looks like this (and is stored in $sql_exclude):

'googlebot', 'crawl', 'spider', 'bluehost', 'amazonaws', 'msnbot', 'surphace-scout', 'scoutjet', 'facebook', 'tfbnw.net', 'digg', 'spinn3r', 'favsys.net', 'trendnet.org', '72.14.192.', '72.14.194.'

The query checks against both the ip and user_agent columns in the db, to see if either of those contain any of the items in the array, and if so, I don't want them returned in the results.

Right now, this is the query I have tried and makes the most "sense" to me, but it's not returning anything at all. Can anyone point out where the error is?

$sql = "SELECT w.* FROM {bad_behavior_log} w WHERE ($sql_exclude) NOT IN w.user_agent AND ($sql_exclude) NOT IN w.ip " . tablesort_sql($header);

Also, since user agents are mixed case, is that an issue? And/or when a user agent it's checking against has the word "GoogleBot" in it and the array term is just "google", will the SQL query automatically find the partial match? (for the partial IP's as well).

Update: For the sake of thoroughness, and in case anyone reads this later, I solved my issue with 2 things:

1) For some reason, not sure if it's my Host's setup (Bluehost), I needed to convert all search strings for my comparison operators (NOT LIKE) into uppercase, or it would arbitrarily match some and not match some mixed case searches.

2) The parenthesis around my SQL variables were also causing the query to choke. i.e. ($sql_exclude) should've been just $sql_exclude.

Here's my final, working, query string: $sql = "SELECT w.* FROM {bad_behavior_log} w WHERE w.user_agent NOT LIKE $sql_exclude_agents AND w.ip NOT LIKE $sql_exclude_ips" . tablesort_sql($header);

and the strings in those variables look like this: $sql_exclude_agents = "'%".implode("%' AND w.user_agent NOT LIKE '%", $exclude_agents)."%'";

(turns into) NOT LIKE '%GOOGLE%' AND w.user_agent NOT LIKE '%YAHOOCACHESYSTEM%' AND w.user_agent NOT LIKE '%RSSGRAFFITI%' AND w.user_agent NOT LIKE '%BITLYBOT%' (etc.)

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• dongtou2016 2012-01-05 18:06
    关注

You are using NOT IN incorrectly, the format should be column NOT IN ($sql_exclude) as opposed to the reverse. I.e. it should be followed by the list of items to check instead of being proceeded by it.

$sql = "SELECT w.* FROM {bad_behavior_log} w WHERE w.user_agent NOT IN ($sql_exclude) AND w.ip NOT IN ($sql_exclude) " . tablesort_sql($header)

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 微信会员卡接入微信支付商户号收款
  • ¥15 如何获取烟草零售终端数据
  • ¥15 数学建模招标中位数问题
  • ¥15 phython路径名过长报错 不知道什么问题
  • ¥15 深度学习中模型转换该怎么实现
  • ¥15 HLs设计手写数字识别程序编译通不过
  • ¥15 Stata外部命令安装问题求帮助!
  • ¥15 从键盘随机输入A-H中的一串字符串,用七段数码管方法进行绘制。提交代码及运行截图。
  • ¥15 TYPCE母转母,插入认方向