duan19913 2018-08-02 14:21
浏览 18
已采纳

Symfony资产不包括样式表

I have symfony 4.1 installed via composer and the asset component.

I have a css file at assets/css/dashboard.css and in my templates/base.html.twig I included this:

{% block stylesheets %}
        <link href="{{ asset('css/dashboard.css') }}" rel="stylesheet" />
    {% endblock %}

I haven't modified anything, but somehow the template is not getting called.

I tried many variations of the path, adding slashes, dots thinking maybe the path is wrong but nothing.

The css file has no issue, I dumped it's contents and pasted it inside my template's <style></style> tags and it works.

I don't know what is going on

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dsorecdf78171 2018-08-02 14:35
    关注

For short:

The asset() function points on your public folder.

So in your example, your dashboard.css should be in public/css/dashboard.css than this <link href="{{ asset('css/dashboard.css') }}" rel="stylesheet" /> should work.

The longer explanation:

Usually you will structure your scripts, styles and images in your assets folder. But in production you don´t need good readable css/less/scss/js code and so you want to minify it. And the minified (uglified) code should be copied to your public folder.

So you want to use Webpack Encore to minify your code and "deploy" it to your projects public folder.

In symfony´s documentation you can find a simple Example how to use Webpack Encore.

Why the assets are going to the public folder?

During the security concept of symfony (and the most other frameworks) the public folder is the only accessible folder. So everything the browser have to read goes there. In case of symfony your styles, scripts, images and so on.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 如何在scanpy上做差异基因和通路富集?
  • ¥20 关于#硬件工程#的问题,请各位专家解答!
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:期望的系统闭环传递函数为G(s)=wn^2/s^2+2¢wn+wn^2阻尼系数¢=0.707,使系统具有较小的超调量
  • ¥15 FLUENT如何实现在堆积颗粒的上表面加载高斯热源
  • ¥30 截图中的mathematics程序转换成matlab
  • ¥15 动力学代码报错,维度不匹配
  • ¥15 Power query添加列问题
  • ¥50 Kubernetes&Fission&Eleasticsearch
  • ¥15 報錯:Person is not mapped,如何解決?
  • ¥15 c++头文件不能识别CDialog