dsj2014 2016-05-09 16:40
浏览 36
已采纳

带有FosUserBundle的Symfony 2.5:登录后将数据添加到全局会话

Our project uses the FOSUserBundle with Symfony 2.5. We need to add custom data to the user session after login, that resides in the database and is dynamic, but should be accessed in all templates and everywhere within the application.

I'm thinking about overriding the LoginManager.php class from /user-bundle/Security, but I'm also not entirely sure if that's the best possible option.

Looks like the logInUser() method is the place to add our custom change, given that it actually sets the token, but then again, if there's a smarter way to do that, I'll definitely go with it.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dourou9477 2016-05-10 06:24
    关注

You can add a security interactive login listener, and in that listener you will have access to the login token that is stored in session. This token inherits Symfony\Component\Security\Core\Authentication\Token\AbstractToken so it has the methods "setAttribute($name, $value)" and "setAttributes(array $attributes)". Bassically whatever you set into this property with be stored in session alongside the user and the token.

Just be careful about the fact that this is serialized and make sure if you store objects to implement the serialize/unserialize method if needed in order to not have circular reference problems.

I recommended this approach because it seem to fit your requirements:

• the token is already stored in session by symfony
    • the token is already accessible in any controller via the service "security.context" found in container,
    • the token is already accessible in twig using the code {{ app.security.getToken() }}

For more information on Authentication Events check the symfony cookbook: http://symfony.com/doc/current/components/security/authentication.html#authentication-events

Also you can use the following code as a guideline.

In services yml

security.interactive_login.listener:
            class: %security.interactive_login.listener.class%
            arguments: ['@security.context', '@session']
            tags:
                - { name: kernel.event_listener, event: security.interactive_login, method: onSecurityInteractiveLogin }

In your listener

use Symfony\Component\Security\Core\SecurityContextInterface;
    use Symfony\Component\HttpFoundation\Session\Session;
    use Symfony\Component\Security\Http\Event\InteractiveLoginEvent;

class SecurityListener
    {

public function __construct(SecurityContextInterface $security, Session $session)
       {
          $this->security = $security;
          $this->session = $session;
       }

public function onSecurityInteractiveLogin(InteractiveLoginEvent $event)
       {
            $token = $event->getAuthenticationToken();
            $token->setAttribute('key','some stuff i want later');
       }

}

Hope this helps,

Alexandru Cosoi

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 MATLAB怎么通过柱坐标变换画开口是圆形的旋转抛物面?
  • ¥15 寻一个支付宝扫码远程授权登录的软件助手app
  • ¥15 解riccati方程组
  • ¥15 display:none;样式在嵌套结构中的已设置了display样式的元素上不起作用?
  • ¥15 使用rabbitMQ 消息队列作为url源进行多线程爬取时,总有几个url没有处理的问题。
  • ¥15 Ubuntu在安装序列比对软件STAR时出现报错如何解决
  • ¥50 树莓派安卓APK系统签名
  • ¥65 汇编语言除法溢出问题
  • ¥15 Visual Studio问题
  • ¥20 求一个html代码,有偿