dsvbtgo639708 2013-09-11 07:00 采纳率: 0%
浏览 72
已采纳

CodeIgniter是基于组件的PHP框架吗?

Yii framework specifies that it was a component-based PHP framework and i need to know whether CodeIgniter was a component-based PHP framework or not?

In my search i found that CodeIgniter was a OO PHP framework. Is both the same, the Object oriented and Component based? and also whether CI a component-based PHP framework?

• 写回答

2条回答

• dongsheng1698 2013-09-11 07:33
    关注

CodeIgniter is not a component based framework. A component based framework is also called a pull based framework, CodeIgniter is a push based framework.

Think of component based as one way to organize car parts in a garage.

In a component based garage you would have all your tires in one area, and all the suspension parts in another area, and the transmission parts elsewhere etc.

But then a different garage that was an object oriented type garage structure would have different sections in your garage for each type of car. So all your chrysler parts would be in one section; you could get tires there and the suspension parts and transmission parts specific to that model all in one location. Then the different section in that same oo garage would have all your mercedes parts; the tires, suspension, and tranny. This garage is based on the fact that all the cars have the same parts, and kept organized according to each specific object (a.k.a manufacturer).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_application_framework

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 想问一下stata17中这段代码哪里有问题呀
  • ¥15 flink cdc无法实时同步mysql数据
  • ¥100 有人会搭建GPT-J-6B框架吗?有偿
  • ¥15 求差集那个函数有问题,有无佬可以解决
  • ¥15 【提问】基于Invest的水源涵养
  • ¥20 微信网友居然可以通过vx号找到我绑的手机号