dongyan6235 2017-12-04 10:17
浏览 52
已采纳

如何让Mysql查询(具有多个连接)更快更有效

I have a big problem with the execution of a MySql query that is very slow.. too slow... unusable!

To read 1000 products with their prices it takes more than 20 seconds!!!

$dati = mysqli_query($mysqli_connect, "
SELECT      *  
FROM        $tb_products
LEFT JOIN   $tb_categories ON $tb_products.product_category = $tb_categories.category_id_master
LEFT JOIN   $tb_subcategories ON $tb_products.product_subcategory = $tb_subcategories.subcategory_id_master
LEFT JOIN   $tb_logos ON $tb_products.product_logo = $tb_logos.logo_id_master

LEFT JOIN   $tb_prices ON ( 
            $tb_products.product_brand = $tb_prices.price_brand
            AND $tb_products.product_code = $tb_prices.price_code
            AND $tb_prices.price_validity = (
                SELECT  MAX($tb_prices.price_validity) 
                FROM    $tb_prices 
                WHERE   $tb_prices.price_validity<=DATE_ADD(CURDATE(), INTERVAL +0 DAY)
                        AND $tb_products.product_code = $tb_prices.price_code
            )
        )

WHERE       $tb_products.product_language='$activeLanguage' AND $tb_products.product_category!=0
GROUP BY    $tb_products.product_code
ORDER BY    $tb_products.product_brand, $tb_categories.category_rank, $tb_subcategories.subcategory_rank, $tb_products.product_subcategory, $tb_products.product_rank
");

EDIT:
I've changed, as suggested from Mr.Alvaro, the SELECT * with a more efficient SELECT [list of values] and the execution time dropped from 20 seconds to 14 seconds. Still too slow...
END EDIT

Each product can have different prices, so I use the (select max...) to take the most recent (but not future) price. Maybe is this function that slow down everything? Are there better solutions in your opinion?

Consider that the same query without the join with the prices it takes only 0.2 seconds. So I'm convinced that the problem is all in that part of the code.

SELECT      *  
FROM        $tb_products
LEFT JOIN   $tb_categories ON $tb_products.product_category = $tb_categories.category_id_master
LEFT JOIN   $tb_subcategories ON $tb_products.product_subcategory = $tb_subcategories.subcategory_id_master

WHERE       $tb_products.product_language='$activeLanguage' AND $tb_products.product_category!=0
ORDER BY    $tb_products.product_brand, $tb_categories.category_rank, $tb_subcategories.subcategory_rank, $tb_products.product_subcategory, $tb_products.product_rank
");

I also considered the fact that it could depend on the power of the server but I would tend to exclude it because the second query (without prices) is quite acceptable as speed.

The prices table is as following

+----------------+-------------+
| price_id       | int(3)      |
| price_brand    | varchar(5)  |
| price_code     | varchar(50) |
| price_value    | float(10,2) |
| price_validity | date        |
| price_language | varchar(2)  |
+----------------+-------------+
  • 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongxian8272 2017-12-06 12:50
    关注

SOLVED

The problem was in the last JOIN with the prices table. Following the suggestions I managed to execute the SELECT MAX (...) separately and it tooks 0.1 seconds to execute.

So I decide to run the main query without the prices and then, in the WHILE cicle to fetch the array, I run a second query to take the price for every single product! This work perfectly and my page has dropped down from 20 seconds to a few tenths of a second.

So, the code become something like this:

SELECT      *  
    FROM        $tb_products
    LEFT JOIN   $tb_categories ON $tb_products.product_category =     $tb_categories.category_id_master
    LEFT JOIN   $tb_subcategories ON $tb_products.product_subcategory =     $tb_subcategories.subcategory_id_master

WHERE       $tb_products.product_language='$activeLanguage' AND     $tb_products.product_category!=0
    ORDER BY    $tb_products.product_brand, $tb_categories.category_rank,     $tb_subcategories.subcategory_rank, $tb_products.product_subcategory,     $tb_products.product_rank
    ");

and then..

while ($array = mysqli_fetch_array($dati)) {

$code = $array['product_code'];

$dati_prices = mysqli_query($mysqli_connect, "
        SELECT  * 
        FROM    $tb_prices 
        WHERE   $tb_prices.price_brand = '$brand' AND $tb_prices.price_code = '$code' AND $tb_prices.price_validity = (
                SELECT  MAX($tb_prices.price_validity) 
                FROM    $tb_prices 
                WHERE   $tb_prices.price_validity<=DATE_ADD(CURDATE(), INTERVAL +0 DAY) AND $tb_prices.price_code = '$code'
        )
        GROUP BY    $tb_prices.price_code           
        ") ;

}

Probably is not the best and elegant solution but for me works pretty well!

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 程序不包含适用于入口点的静态Main方法
  • ¥15 素材场景中光线烘焙后灯光失效
  • ¥15 请教一下各位,为什么我这个没有实现模拟点击
  • ¥15 执行 virtuoso 命令后,界面没有,cadence 启动不起来
  • ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因
  • ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解
  • ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题