dongzhuang6247 2012-06-22 11:28
浏览 58

用于通过php提供css的php标头

Here's the thing. I'm serving somewhat compressed CSS content

(`str_replace(array("", "
", "\t", '\s\s+'), '', cssGoesHere)`) 

via a PHP file in my page:

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/css/loader.css.php" />

The question is: how do I make the browser cache the css returned, BUT update the cache if the content is changed?

The PHP file is not being modified, so appending something like

<?php echo filemtime('/css/loader.css.php'); ?>

to the href attribute is not an option. Can this be solved with headers, and if so, how? Because AFAIK if I serve it like I wrote above, the browser will just cache the result and keep reusing the cache (provided, of course, the browser is enabled/capable of doing so), but I need it to know when the content is changed.

Edit: I've made a github project with my code (though I did change it alot for more flexibility since I wrote this). Here's the link: https://github.com/jurchiks/YACC
If you have any suggestions, write them to my e-mail or smth.

• 写回答

5条回答 默认 最新

• doujian7132 2012-06-22 11:36
    关注

It can be solved by headers cache-control, BUT this have proved to be not very effective. Because some browser do overwrite or modify your forced settings.

I can't see where you getting the CSS data from, if it's a CSS file you could get the filemtime of the css file as version indicator or simply supply somewhere a version string which has to be changed each time the CSS file changes.

By the way, str_replace(array("", " ", "\t", '\s\s+'), does not effectively remove all newlines. Your should use something like

$foo = nl2br($string, FALSE);
    $bar = str_replace(array('<br>', '\s\s+'), '', cssGoesHere)

instead.

HTH :)

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥30 帮我写一段可以读取LD2450数据并计算距离的Arduino代码
  • ¥15 C#调用python代码(python带有库)
  • ¥15 矩阵加法的规则是两个矩阵中对应位置的数的绝对值进行加和
  • ¥15 活动选择题。最多可以参加几个项目?
  • ¥15 飞机曲面部件如机翼,壁板等具体的孔位模型
  • ¥15 vs2019中数据导出问题
  • ¥20 云服务Linux系统TCP-MSS值修改?
  • ¥20 关于#单片机#的问题:项目:使用模拟iic与ov2640通讯环境:F407问题:读取的ID号总是0xff,自己调了调发现在读从机数据时,SDA线上并未有信号变化(语言-c语言)
  • ¥20 怎么在stm32门禁成品上增加查询记录功能
  • ¥15 Source insight编写代码后使用CCS5.2版本import之后,代码跳到注释行里面