dongyuedaochen8415 2011-11-25 00:33
浏览 404

调整图像大小和缩略图

I've read many articles and discussions in forums and I still cann't figure out the difference between resizing a large image with php(not with html) and creating thumbnails. Except for the fact that the most people suggest phpthumb and imageMagick for thumbnails I don't understand why I should or not prefer to use these and not php functions like imagecreatefromgif(png,jpeg) and imagecopyresampled which can do this job(according to what I read.). What I'm trying to do is to create many galleries, so I want the images the user uploads to be resized in a smaller size if they are too large. Moreover, I need these images to be resized in smaller pictures that will be shown to gallery and when the user clicks on them they get their real size. So far, the user can upload an image that will be saved in a folder. I resize my images for galleries with html(which I know it's wrong) and I use fancybox for clicking and enlarging part with which I am satisfied. Please help understand the difference and give me the your advice what is the best thing to do. Thanks

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongtao5055 2011-11-25 00:38
    关注

imagecreatefromgif() will use the GD library by default.

Some reasons why one might prefer ImageMagick are detailed here and here.

That said, if you're happy with what you've got already and if there's no realistic chance of running into any GD dealbreakers later on, you certainly may reasonably decide to stay with what you have.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 Power query添加列问题
  • ¥50 Kubernetes&Fission&Eleasticsearch
  • ¥15 有没有帮写代码做实验仿真的
  • ¥15 報錯:Person is not mapped,如何解決?
  • ¥30 vmware exsi重置后登不上
  • ¥15 易盾点选的cb参数怎么解啊
  • ¥15 MATLAB运行显示错误,如何解决?
  • ¥15 c++头文件不能识别CDialog
  • ¥15 Excel发现不可读取的内容