dse323222 2009-07-31 16:36
浏览 84

源控制建议

I've inherited a significantly sized internal app at the company I work for. It has two parts. One runs on a LAMP server, the other runs on a WAMP server. There is no source control to be seen.

Currently, developers will log into each server via FTP and just directly edit the PHP files that are there. Or log into phpMyAdmin and make changes to DB schema where necessary.

What is the best way to implement some source control into this situation? I'm not very knowledgeable on how to best setup CVS ans SVN. Would all developers need their own "test system"? Meaning, would I have to setup a LAMP+WAMP enviornment for each developer? Or can they would off a central dev server? What is the best way to deploy changes that have been made?

Developers all use Windows. We also use Zend Studio 5.5 for development.

Thank you in advance for any advice.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• doushe8577 2009-07-31 16:39
    关注

It's really not a lot of effort for a developer to have a personal LAMP/WAMP running locally or in a VM. A local dev server is worth having for testing non-live changes in a closely matched environment but it doesn't really scale if all developers are making their changes on that at once.

I'd have all developers committing to trunk in Subversion and then have a stable branch which is automatically (using a post-commit hook) deployed onto the server. Only certain people should have write access to the stable branch to ensure a junior developer doesn't accidentally screw the live server.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 #MATLAB仿真#车辆换道路径规划
  • ¥15 java 操作 elasticsearch 8.1 实现 索引的重建
  • ¥15 数据可视化Python
  • ¥15 要给毕业设计添加扫码登录的功能!!有偿
  • ¥15 kafka 分区副本增加会导致消息丢失或者不可用吗?
  • ¥15 微信公众号自制会员卡没有收款渠道啊
  • ¥15 stable diffusion
  • ¥100 Jenkins自动化部署—悬赏100元
  • ¥15 关于#python#的问题:求帮写python代码