dps123456789 2018-05-28 09:47
浏览 81
已采纳

php regex最后有可选的char

i have the following string

https://www.example.com/int/de

and want to match the language code at the end of the url, eg 'de' i do that with this regex

/\..*\/.*\/([^\/?]*)\/?$/gi

I would also like to get the same result if the URL ends with a slash

But with https://www.example.com/int/de/ i only get a full match, but the group dont match 'de' anymore, although the last slash is optional in the regex

can someone the my mistake here?

• 写回答

3条回答

• drip5880 2018-05-28 10:01
    关注

The mistake is not obvious, but quite a usual one: the "generic" greedy dot matching pattern followed with a series of optional subpatterns (patterns that can match an empty string).

The \..*\/.*\/([^\/?]*)\/?$ pattern matches like this: \..* matches a . and then any 0+ chars as many as possible, then backtracking starts for \/ to match a / that is the rightmost / in the string (the last one), then .*\/ matches again any 0+ chars as many as possible and then makes the engine backtrack even further and forces it to discard the previously found / and re-match the / that is before to accommodate for another rightmost / in the string. Then, finally comes ([^\/?]*)\/?$, but the previous .*\/ already matched in the URL with / at the end, and the regex index is at the string end. So, since ([^\/?]*) can match 0+ chars other than ? and / and \/? can match 0 / chars, they both match empty strings at the end of the string, and $ calls it a day and the regex engine returns a valid match with an empty value in Group 1.

Get rid of greedy dots, use a

'~([^\/?]+)\/?$~'

See the regex demo

Details

• ([^\/?]+) - Capturing group 1: one or more chars other than ? and /
    • \/? - 1 or 0 / chars
    • $ - at the end of the string.
    本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题