dongzhao4036 2017-11-17 05:26
浏览 84
已采纳

PHP - 在编写固定长度文件时,PHP在第一个文件之后不会将`\ t`作为Tab处理。 为什么?

I am writing a fixed length file using PHP. Each character will have a predefined length. If characters are less than the length then it will insert that number of blank spaces. Each field is separated by TAB.

$str1 = str_pad('ten',10)."\t";
$str2 = str_pad('seven',7)."\t";
$str3 = str_pad('fifteen',15)."\t";

$str = $str1.$str2.$str3;

file_put_contents("newfile.txt",$str);

But TAB is not working as expected.

I can see TAB only after first word (ten). After that there are no more TABs in the output file.

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• dongmao4486 2017-11-17 06:54
    关注

Your text is rendered correctly.

A tab does not mean a fixed number of spaces or a printable character. It means "forward the cursor to the next tab stop".

A tab stop in computers is typically set to every 4 or 8 characters. It's a display issue that will behave differently across various systems and user configurations.

If you copy your output to your preferred text editor and manually select it, you can see spaces as dots and tabs as lines, as in the examples below:

Note: your output is the first line ("ten seven fifteen"). I added the second and third lines to illustrate the configured tab length in the text editor.

If we set tab length to 4: Tab stops set to 4

The first string contains 10 chars ("t", "e", "n" plus 7 dots), and the next tab stop is at the 12th char. So it's only 2 chars away, that's why your tab character (grey line) is only 2 chars long. The second string has 7 chars, and the next stop is only 1 char away so the tab will have only 1 char. It's the same logic for the third string.

If we set tab length to 8: Tab stops set to 8

It follows the same logic, but in this example, the first tab is now bigger because the nearest stop is at position 16, so the tab has 6 chars. The second and third tabs have coincidentally only one char.

If we set tab length to an odd number like 3: Tab stops set to 3

This is not common, but it's something possible. In this example, we can see all tabs as multiple spaces. It follows the same logic as explained above, but we can visually see that your code is producing the expected output.

Notice that I did not change your output in any way. I just played with the editor's configuration.

If you want a fixed length spacer between your chars, you should use "\s" instead. You can repeat the character like this: "\s\s\s\s", or using str_repeat("\s", 4); or "\s" * 4 if you were using Python.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 java在应用程序里获取不到扬声器设备
  • ¥15 echarts动画效果的问题,请帮我添加一个动画。不要机器人回答。
  • ¥60 许可证msc licensing软件报错显示已有相同版本软件,但是下一步显示无法读取日志目录。
  • ¥15 Attention is all you need 的代码运行
  • ¥15 一个服务器已经有一个系统了如果用usb再装一个系统,原来的系统会被覆盖掉吗
  • ¥15 使用esm_msa1_t12_100M_UR50S蛋白质语言模型进行零样本预测时,终端显示出了sequence handled的进度条,但是并不出结果就自动终止回到命令提示行了是怎么回事:
  • ¥15 前置放大电路与功率放大电路相连放大倍数出现问题
  • ¥80 部署运行web自动化项目
  • ¥15 腾讯云如何建立同一个项目中物模型之间的联系
  • ¥30 VMware 云桌面水印如何添加