doushi3454 2014-06-26 16:04
浏览 76
已采纳

浏览器模拟技巧/提示[关闭]

I'm trying to simulate a web browser in order to log into a secure site, where the site's backend seems to be written in some mix of PHP and ASP.NET, and retrieve some user details.

In order to fit my own project, the simulation results (i.e. the user details) must be returned to a PHP script for processing.

So far I've been working with CURL in PHP to do this, and realised that the site is far too complicated to use CURL effectively, and this method is far too slow to develop. What I would like is some sort of browser simulator that can:

• Execute JavaScript
  • Submit forms
  • Click links
  • Handles cookies
  • Uses ASP.NET postbacks
  • Can access the DOM

Basically something that behaves exactly like a real browser, and can return the page source to me.

I've explored the Snoopy class in PHP and Capybara in Ruby. If I don't get any better options I will be forced to implement with one of these.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanqian1888 2014-06-27 19:36
    关注

You have two options:

1. Use a headless browser. This is basically browser without any graphical output, which can be controlled via. code. You can check out Selenium and PhantomJS, there probably exists bindings for your language of choice.

2. Reverse their site. Do the login flow and actions needed to get to the resource you need, and look at the network traffic, for example with Chrome's developer tools. Look at the requests, headers and form data needed for the endpoints in question and emulate that in the code.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 微信公众号自制会员卡没有收款渠道啊
  • ¥15 stable diffusion
  • ¥100 Jenkins自动化部署—悬赏100元
  • ¥15 关于#python#的问题:求帮写python代码
  • ¥20 MATLAB画图图形出现上下震荡的线条
  • ¥15 关于#windows#的问题:怎么用WIN 11系统的电脑 克隆WIN NT3.51-4.0系统的硬盘
  • ¥15 perl MISA分析p3_in脚本出错
  • ¥15 k8s部署jupyterlab,jupyterlab保存不了文件