doq91130 2012-07-09 19:41
浏览 156
已采纳

FEDEX运费率API错误消息:'找不到帐号。'

Has anyone encountered this error message recently while using FEDEX's shipping rate API??

I've been working with the FEDEX shipping rate API for ~a week now, and my code (run [this][1] which requires [this][2] and [this][3]) was working smoothly until today. I made very few changes, which I did not track (unfortunately). All of the auth/account info is TEST info provided by FEDEX. Now I see the following error, code of which is not described on FEDEX's [error codes page][4]:

Severity: ERROR
Source: crs
Code: 850
LocalizedMessage: Account number not found. 

Upon searching, it looks like there's no talk of this error on the web. It's not authentication related, because upon messing with the key/meter/password info, I get another error related to authentication. So it's authenticating just fine, but doesn't see my account number. The request XML verifies that there is an account number where it should be, so it appears that this message is related to "finding" the account number in FEDEX's database.

I thought maybe there was an issue with my account, so I created another account, replaced the info, and sure enough, same error message is getting returned.

UPDATE Code:

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dtddjq9637 2012-07-10 07:44
    关注
        if($var == 'shipaccount') Return 'XXXXXXXXX';  -->Test Account Number
    if($var == 'billaccount') Return 'XXXXXXXXX';  -->Test Account Number

if($var == 'meter') Return 'XYXYXYXYXY';  -->meter number
    if($var == 'key') Return 'XYXYXYXYXYXYX'; --->key
    if($var == 'password') Return 'FOOFOOOFOO'; -->password

Hope you have filled these fields correctly.
    I have also noticed today that fedex shipping rates are not returning whereas it was working fine until last week, so there may be changes with fedex. You have to contact fedex regarding this.
    Also make sure you have downloaded and included RateService_v10.wsdl file.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 求daily translation(DT)偏差订正方法的代码
  • ¥15 js调用html页面需要隐藏某个按钮
  • ¥15 ads仿真结果在圆图上是怎么读数的
  • ¥20 Cotex M3的调试和程序执行方式是什么样的?
  • ¥20 java项目连接sqlserver时报ssl相关错误
  • ¥15 一道python难题3
  • ¥15 牛顿斯科特系数表表示
  • ¥15 arduino 步进电机