doudou8783
2012-02-24 17:43
浏览 104
已采纳

用'gettext'回显字符串时有没有办法隐藏html标签?

I wonder if there is a way to hide html tags when echoing a string with php gettext function.

This is what I got and I want to strip html tags from string before putting them to .po file.

<?=_('You must be logged in to add a link.<br />
If you already have a account, 
<a href="#" name="Log In">click here</a> to log in or 
<a href="#" name="Register">join us</a> now!'); ?>

This puts string to .po file like this:

You must be logged in to add a link.<br />  If you already have a account, <a href="#" name="Log In">click here</a> to log in or <a href="#" name="Register">join us</a> now!

Translations of my website will be publicly editable (with Pootle) so I wonder is there any way to hide html tags from public? is there anything like this:

You must be logged in to add a link. If you already have a account, click here to log in or join us now!

图片转代码服务由CSDN问答提供 功能建议

我想知道在使用php gettext函数回显字符串时是否有隐藏html标签的方法。

这是我得到的,我想在将它们放入.po文件之前从字符串中删除html标签。

&lt;?= _(' 您必须先登录才能添加链接。&lt; br /&gt; 
如果您已有帐户,
&lt; a href =“#”name =“登录”&gt;点击此处&lt; / a&gt;登录 或
&lt; a href =“#”name =“Register”&gt;加入我们&lt; / a&gt; now!');  ?&gt; 

这会将字符串放入.po文件,如下所示:

您必须登录才能 添加链接。&lt; br /&gt; 如果您已有帐户,则&lt; a href =“#”name =“登录”&gt;点击此处&lt; / a&gt; 登录或&lt; a href =“#”name =“Register”&gt;加入我们&lt; / a&gt; 现在!

我网站的翻译将是可公开编辑的(使用Pootle)所以我想知道有没有办法隐藏公共的html标签? 是这样的:

您必须登录才能添加链接。 如果您已有帐户,请单击此处登录或立即加入我们!

• 写回答
  • 关注问题
  • 收藏
  • 邀请回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongyong3590 2012-02-24 17:54
    已采纳

There is no real way to hide them and be able to reinsert them after the translation, you could use character position map, but after the translation the character length to the html tags would change.

If you absolutely want to avoid html tags what you could do is to leave the breaks in and convert them to new lines if needed for transalators then use individual translations for text inside html tags for example;

<?=_('You must be logged in to add a link.<br /> If you already have a account,') ?>
    <a href="#" name="Log In"><?= _('click here') ?></a> <?= _('to log in or') ?>

'); ?>

已采纳该答案
    打赏 评论

相关推荐 更多相似问题