dqb14659 2011-06-09 16:11
浏览 57
已采纳

Zend框架表单,子表单和装饰器

I currently have a zend framework application with multiple modules. Each module should be using the same Zend_Form_Decorator_ViewScript, located in the default modules /views/scripts folder.

Without any changes, modules by default only look for form decorator viewscripts in their own /views/scripts folder located under each module, so to get them to load them from default modules folder, I first need to apply this within the form:

$view = new Zend_View();
$view->setScriptPath(APPLICATION_PATH . '/views/scripts');
$this->setView($view);

Within that same form, I create multiple Zend_Form_SubForms, for which I need to apply that same code again. If that isn't enough, I need to apply that path to each individual element in each SubForm as well as the parent form. Additionally, each element has to have its ViewScript defined each time like:

$username->setDecorators(array(array('ViewScript', array('viewScript' => '/formScripts/wizardElement.phtml'))));

Now, it all works if I define all of that for each element/subform/form within the same file, but it just seems so much unnecessary work/code.

• Can the process be simplified firstly by just having the parent form define the scriptPath for itself, its elements, its subforms, and the subforms elements?
  • Can new elements created automatically have specific ViewScripts defined for them, based on what type of element it is (i.e. input box, checkbox, selectbox, textarea, button etc)?

I am currently extending my form directly from the default Zend_Form, I won't have a problem of creating an own abstract form to extend my forms from, but especially with the scriptPath problems, I am not entirely sure how I should approach this whole problem.

Applying:

$this->setSubFormDecorators(array(
            'Form',
            array('ViewScript', array('viewScript' => '/formScripts/wizardSubForm.phtml'))            
));

overwrites all the element specific decorators I've applied before it.

Suggestions?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doulin4844 2011-06-16 17:18
    关注

May be I didn't get your case in details but I would suggest you create base form, then base form classes for each module then your specific forms extend the respective module form

My_Base_Form extends Zend_Form
    {
       public function init()
       {
         //if you need to init something for all forms
         parent::init();
       }

public function _createSelect($name)
       {
          $element=new Zend_Form_Element_Select($name);
          $element->setDecorators(
                 //decorators for select
             )
          $element->viewScript='select.phtml';
          return $element;
       }
    }

My_Default_Form extends My_Base_Form
    {
       public function init()
       {

//what you do to init dirs for this module
         $view = new Zend_View();
         $view->setScriptPath(APPLICATION_PATH . '/views/scripts');
         $this->setView($view);
       }

//called automatically by Zend_Form
       public function loadDefaultDecorators()
       {

parent::loadDefaultDecorators();
           $this->setDefaultFormDecorators($this);
           $this->setButtonDecorators($this);
       }

}
    My_Admin_Form extends My_Base_From{}

To not repeat setting element decorators you may create helper methods that do that for you and put it in the base form class or in the module form class

Default_Form_Register extends My_Default_Form
    {
         public function init()
         {
             $el=$this->_createSelect($name);
             $el->setLabel('Select');
             $this->addElement($el);
         }
    }

you may need to use the same approach for subforms, then put the base classes in your library and you should be ok.

You are will be free to make common changes based on module or element type.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 C++ yoloV5改写遇到的问题
  • ¥20 win11修改中文用户名路径
  • ¥15 win2012磁盘空间不足,c盘正常,d盘无法写入
  • ¥15 用土力学知识进行土坡稳定性分析与挡土墙设计
  • ¥70 PlayWright在Java上连接CDP关联本地Chrome启动失败,貌似是Windows端口转发问题
  • ¥15 帮我写一个c++工程
  • ¥30 Eclipse官网打不开,官网首页进不去,显示无法访问此页面,求解决方法
  • ¥15 关于smbclient 库的使用
  • ¥15 微信小程序协议怎么写
  • ¥15 c语言怎么用printf(“\b \b”)与getch()实现黑框里写入与删除?