dongshang1934 2011-05-20 17:02
浏览 59
已采纳

Drupal 6:使用视图在垂直HTML表格中显示数据

Iniside a view, I have a relationship set up between two tables: departments and employees. I want to use a view to display it in the following format:

Department A | Department B | Department C
 Employee 1      Employee 5     Employee 6
 Employee 2      Employee 7     Employee 8
 Employee 3
 Employee 4

But until now, using the grid and table style, I'm only able to display it as follow:

Department A 
 Employee 1   
 Employee 2   
 Employee 3
 Employee 4

Department B
 Employee 5  
 Employee 7

Department C
 Employee 6  
 Employee 8

I know I could create a module or a block for this but I would prefer to leave it inside a view and enable our client to change it whenever he wants to. How would you solve this requirement? Is there a view hook that would allow me to access the data and wrap my HTML table around it?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongque3797 2011-05-21 05:54
    关注

You can do it by making it "a view in a view". The basic view is a view of departments, set to display in a grid, with 3 grids per page. It will have 2 fields - department title field, and a field containing the view of employees. How do you put a view as a field? I suggest you use a Views Customfield module set to PHP and calling the list of employees with <?php views_embed_view($name, $display_id = 'default')?>;

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 seatunnel-web使用SQL组件时候后台报错,无法找到表格
  • ¥15 fpga自动售货机数码管(相关搜索:数字时钟)
  • ¥15 用前端向数据库插入数据,通过debug发现数据能走到后端,但是放行之后就会提示错误
  • ¥30 3天&7天&&15天&销量如何统计同一行
  • ¥30 帮我写一段可以读取LD2450数据并计算距离的Arduino代码
  • ¥15 飞机曲面部件如机翼,壁板等具体的孔位模型
  • ¥15 vs2019中数据导出问题
  • ¥20 云服务Linux系统TCP-MSS值修改?
  • ¥20 关于#单片机#的问题:项目:使用模拟iic与ov2640通讯环境:F407问题:读取的ID号总是0xff,自己调了调发现在读从机数据时,SDA线上并未有信号变化(语言-c语言)
  • ¥20 怎么在stm32门禁成品上增加查询记录功能