doucaishi0077 2019-07-31 08:16
浏览 347
已采纳

如何在动态电子邮件模板中用数据库中的值替换自定义标记或表达式

Hi I am getting an email template from frontend. This Email Templates looks like:

Hi {{USER}},
We have created an account for you. Here are your details:
Email:{{EMAIL}}
Password:{{PASSWORD}}

and I am saving this email template in database. Later while any new user signs up I want to send above email template replacing the USER with username, {{EMAIL}} with email of user and {{PASSWORD}} with password of user

I am struck at how can I find this tags or expression from above template and replace it with any dynamic values from db. Let say this values are USER:Test Email: test@test.com and Password: 123456

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dook0034 2019-07-31 10:26
    关注

There needs to be some kind of consistency in data if you want to make your email dynamic which I believe it is as you have given an example.

or maybe I am not getting it right but why don't you just use the whole placeholder to recognize what to replace with what?

Like create a table lets say mappings with two custom column (other than id and timestamps one), let's say label and field

and there you could store values like:

| label        | field    |
    |--------------|----------|
    | {{USER}}     | username |
    | {{EMAIL}}    | email    |
    | {{PASSWORD}} | password |

Then you can use that table to replace the correct label with correct field value from the database.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 FPGA-SRIO初始化失败
  • ¥15 MapReduce实现倒排索引失败
  • ¥15 luckysheet
  • ¥15 ZABBIX6.0L连接数据库报错,如何解决?(操作系统-centos)
  • ¥15 找一位技术过硬的游戏pj程序员
  • ¥15 matlab生成电测深三层曲线模型代码
  • ¥50 随机森林与房贷信用风险模型
  • ¥50 buildozer打包kivy app失败
  • ¥30 在vs2022里运行python代码
  • ¥15 不同尺寸货物如何寻找合适的包装箱型谱