dro62273 2019-06-10 22:09
浏览 177

为什么Laravel Cache外观如此之慢?

So I switched over from using Laravel's eager loading to checking the cache first before hitting the db. I've got it to the point where it's only doing 8 queries to the database per request vs the 100+ queries it was using before.

However, the response time is now slower than it was before. Per this stackoverflow question, Laravel Caching with Redis is very slow, it seems that using the cache facade is a lot slower than calling redis/memcached directly.

Why is the cache facade slower than calling the cache directly? Should I switch over to using redis/memcached directly? What can I do to improve the performance of my application while still using the cache facade, if possible?

Leveraging caching as much as possible and minimizing the number of queries to the DB is a requirement for this project I'm working on.

Another thing to note is that I'm using both memcached and redis for the cache drivers, as there are some things that are stored in memcached that are shared between the services I'm writing and the old services, and there are items that are exclusive to the services I'm writing which I can use Redis for instead.

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 教务系统账号被盗号如何追溯设备
    • ¥20 delta降尺度方法,未来数据怎么降尺度
    • ¥15 c# 使用NPOI快速将datatable数据导入excel中指定sheet,要求快速高效
    • ¥15 再不同版本的系统上,TCP传输速度不一致
    • ¥15 高德地图点聚合中Marker的位置无法实时更新
    • ¥15 DIFY API Endpoint 问题。
    • ¥20 sub地址DHCP问题
    • ¥15 delta降尺度计算的一些细节,有偿