dongzengzai4567 2018-10-09 10:21
浏览 78

PHP PCRE2没有更多内存

I'm running a CentOS 7 on a physical server, and I found a warning about JIT out of memory. The problem appears on a WordPress 4.9.8 installation when migrating to PHP 7.3RC2. PHP 7.3 update to the PCRE2 version of the library.

Log saves lots of warnings, in every preg_match and preg_replace, and it is always the same: JIT compilation failed. No more memory. As far as I could debug the function results were correct. If I try to debug a simple preg_match call on a small PHP file, the problem does not appear, but on another big PHP site like phpMyAdmin, it happens again.

I couldn't find anything on the web, and I think it is a very particular problem of either the implementation of the PCRE2 library in the Remi Repo or the PHP7.3RC2 + PCRE2 combination because I can't reproduce the problem in a VM.

Update 1: I couldn't find a good how-to guide to increase the stack size of the library.

Update 2: physical server has SELinux enabled. I will investigate this way. For the time being, the PHP version was downgraded to 7.2.

If somebody has the same problem or any idea, please let me know.

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 虚拟机打包apk出现错误
    • ¥30 最小化遗憾贪心算法上界
    • ¥15 用visual studi code完成html页面
    • ¥15 聚类分析或者python进行数据分析
    • ¥15 逻辑谓词和消解原理的运用
    • ¥15 三菱伺服电机按启动按钮有使能但不动作
    • ¥15 js,页面2返回页面1时定位进入的设备
    • ¥50 导入文件到网吧的电脑并且在重启之后不会被恢复