douna2633 2017-04-05 16:57
浏览 47
已采纳

在OpenCart中,如何将信息传递给单独的PHP脚本?

In OpenCart 2.3.0.2, I'm trying to create a button in the Admin section that will appear on each order. Clicking this button should generate a .txt file containing certain information from that order (Customer shipping address, items ordered, etc.) in a specified folder on the server.

In a previous environment (osCommerce), I was able to achieve this by having that button be a form input, which would POST the order ID to another php script, which would use the order ID to fetch the required order information from the database and write a text file using fopen/fwrite/fclose. That script would also update the order status with a note saying the text file was created.

I guess what this boils down to is, is there a way in OpenCart to pass order information to a separate PHP script that is not natively part of the OpenCart structure?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doutan3463 2017-04-10 06:48
    关注
    1. Create a function in your controller, where you want to update order status and write all the order content in a file using fwrite.

2. Modify "admin/view/template/sale/order_info.tpl". You can add a button in HTML and then using jquery, add a onclick function.

3. In this function, you can send AJAX request to that controller. You can then receive file path of txt file in AJAX.

4. Then open this path from jquery using "Window.open(path);" function

Hope, it helps

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 请问这个是什么意思?
  • ¥15 STM32驱动继电器
  • ¥15 Windows server update services
  • ¥15 关于#c语言#的问题:我现在在做一个墨水屏设计,2.9英寸的小屏怎么换4.2英寸大屏
  • ¥15 模糊pid与pid仿真结果几乎一样
  • ¥15 java的GUI的运用
  • ¥15 我想付费需要AKM公司DSP开发资料及相关开发。
  • ¥15 怎么配置广告联盟瀑布流
  • ¥15 Rstudio 保存代码闪退
  • ¥20 win系统的PYQT程序生成的数据如何放入云服务器阿里云window版?