duanpin9531 2017-01-17 10:48
浏览 25
已采纳

Doctrine - 在ArrayCollection中对子进行更改。 坚持父母。 儿童的变化不会持续存在

Background: A Pitch can contain many Visuals. The Visuals are stored as a property on Pitch in an ArrayCollection.

Here's a quick diagram of the Visuals table (visuals), the Pitches table (statuses_pitch) and the join table created by Doctrine as a result.

Schema

enter image description here

Pitch

Here's the relevant mapping information for Pitch. Visual has no mapping back to Pitch because the relationship is unidirectional.

manyToMany:
    visuals:
        targetEntity: Visual
        cascade: ['persist', 'refresh', 'remove']
        fetch: EAGER
        orphanRemoval: true
        joinTable:
            name: pitches_visuals
            joinColumns:
                pitch_id:
                    referencedColumnName: id
            inverseJoinColumns:
                visual_id:
                    referencedColumnName: id

I am making the changes to a Visual in the ArrayCollection of Pitch and then calling $em->persist($pitch) and $em->flush($pitch). The changes to the child Visual are not persisted to the database as I expect.

Before Persisting

Here's what the Pitch object looks like before I persist it. Note that the Visual objects have a visualType property (mapped to visual_type in the db). These are not null when persisting.

visual not null

After Persisting

Here's the database table after persisting. Note that the visual_type column still has null in there and the change was not persisted.

visual is null

I have tried

- Through complete laziness thrown cascades all over the place, to no avail
- Changed the cascade refresh from the owning (pitch) to inverse (visual) side
- Looked through the docs to see if cascade refresh is affected specifically in a Many-To-Many relationship - I couldn't find anything concrete on this, or if there *is* a problem, how I would get around it

How can I achieve what I need here, by making a change to

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongrongdao8902 2017-01-17 12:46
    关注

Looking at the method signature of EntityManager::flush yields the following information:

Flushes all changes to objects that have been queued up to now to the database. This effectively synchronizes the in-memory state of managed objects with the database. If an entity is explicitly passed to this method only this entity and the cascade-persist semantics + scheduled inserts/removals are synchronized.

Looks like this doesn't involve updates (cascade: refresh).

So in short, I had to change $em->flush($entity) to $em->flush() to allow refresh cascades to execute. This required an architecture re-think so I'm not calling flush() multiple times for no reason.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 腾讯企业邮箱邮件可以恢复么
  • ¥15 有人知道怎么将自己的迁移策略布到edgecloudsim上使用吗?
  • ¥15 错误 LNK2001 无法解析的外部符号
  • ¥50 安装pyaudiokits失败
  • ¥15 计组这些题应该咋做呀
  • ¥60 更换迈创SOL6M4AE卡的时候,驱动要重新装才能使用,怎么解决?
  • ¥15 让node服务器有自动加载文件的功能
  • ¥15 jmeter脚本回放有的是对的有的是错的