dro62273 2012-07-18 14:05
浏览 70

SimpleSamlPHP使PHP在PHP 5.3.9上崩溃

I run simpleSamlPHP 1.9 on a PHP 5.3.9 installation in EasyPHP, on a Windows XP machine. SimpleSamlPHP is serving as a SAML identity provider, fetching users in a local MySQL database.

My problem is that when requesting authentication against this IdP, Apache crashes throwing a "violation access" error, a.k.a. segfault. The problem is similar to this thread except that the child process exits with status 0 (but isn't this a Windows-specific feature of PHP regarding exit codes ?).

The common fix, copying libmysql.dll and php5apache2.dll in C:\Windows\system32, doesn't help.

Running VC++6 just-in-time debugger doesn't give me any information about which module is incriminated :'(

I tried to disable as much PHP extensions as I could. SimpleSamlPHP needs openSSL and PDO/MySQL, thus I kept only those 2 enabled, and crash happens anyway. I checked separately that using openSSL and MySQL works fine.

Finally I have to precise that the machine hosts 3 instances of PHP, including 2 in EasyPHP (2 separate installs), but only the concerned instance is active when the crash happens.

Any leads ? Cheers

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanfu3884 2012-10-02 13:51
    关注

Did you run php with apache's mod_php? I had the same situation here. It always crashes when a sp authentication comes in. I have no idea how this happened. But at the end, I avoided the problem by running php in FastCGI mode.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 素材场景中光线烘焙后灯光失效
  • ¥15 请教一下各位,为什么我这个没有实现模拟点击
  • ¥15 执行 virtuoso 命令后,界面没有,cadence 启动不起来
  • ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因
  • ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解
  • ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
  • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置
  • ¥15 有没有研究水声通信方面的帮我改俩matlab代码
  • ¥15 ubuntu子系统密码忘记