dpik71879 2012-03-11 21:50
浏览 62
已采纳

DNS和(可能)PHP邮件()的电子邮件问题

On my client's website (domain.com) we have a contact form which sends an email to the client an me (client@domain.com and me@gmail.com).

The email is sent using PHP mail() function.

The website is hosted on my web server (MediaTemple DV) but the client has it's own server where Exchange is running (IP: xx.xxx.xx.xx, DOMAIN: server.com). Since the emails are handled by his server, I had to modify the DNS records on domain.com.

A: mail.domain.com -> xx.xxx.xx.xx
MX: (0) domain.com -> mail.domain.com
MX: (10) domain.com -> mail.server.com

When I use the contact form, I don't get any PHP error but only me@gmail.com receives the message.

After a few minutes, qmail (MediaTemple mail system) sends me an error email saying that client@domain.com "no longer accepts mail".

What's weird is that when I send an email to client@domain.com FROM gmail.com, then he gets it. Note that the client can still send email from Outlook with no problem.

Also note that all my other emails on other domains on my MediaTemple server work fine.

Does anyone have an idea why it behaves like this?

Thanks!

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douzhu5900 2012-03-11 21:56
    关注

Make sure the mail service for the domain is turned off on the (dv) - it's trying to deliver locally and not even checking the DNS. That should immediately solve the problem.

(Also, probably a question for ServerFault?)

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 #MATLAB仿真#车辆换道路径规划
  • ¥15 java 操作 elasticsearch 8.1 实现 索引的重建
  • ¥15 数据可视化Python
  • ¥15 要给毕业设计添加扫码登录的功能!!有偿
  • ¥15 kafka 分区副本增加会导致消息丢失或者不可用吗?
  • ¥15 微信公众号自制会员卡没有收款渠道啊
  • ¥100 Jenkins自动化部署—悬赏100元
  • ¥15 关于#python#的问题:求帮写python代码