duanba7653 2012-02-05 11:37
浏览 114

PDO扩展配置 - 我一直在我的PHP应用程序中得到PDOException“找不到驱动程序”

In a PHP application that I wrote, I keep getting an error that says:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'ActiveRecord\DatabaseException' with message 'exception 'PDOException' with message 'could not find driver' in /home/diftx/public_html/dol/sparks/php-activerecord/0.0.1/vendor/php-activerecord/lib/Connection.php:239 Stack trace: #0 /home/diftx/public_html/dol/sparks/php-activerecord/0.0.1/vendor/php-activerecord/lib/Connection.php(239): PDO->__construct('mysql:host=loca...', 'diftx_skcin7', 'thePassword', Array) #1 /home/diftx/public_html/dol/sparks/php-activerecord/0.0.1/vendor/php-activerecord/lib/Connection.php(101): ActiveRecord\Connection->__construct(Object(stdClass)) #2 /home/diftx/public_html/dol/sparks/php-activerecord/0.0.1/vendor/php-activerecord/lib/ConnectionManager.php(33): ActiveRecord\Connection::instance('mysql://diftx_s...') #3 /home/diftx/public_html/dol/sparks/php-activerecord/0.0.1/vendor/php-activerecord/lib/Table.php(103): ActiveRecord\ConnectionManager::get_connection(NULL) #4 /home/diftx/public_html/dol/sparks/php-activerecord/0.0.1/vendor/php-activerecord/lib/Tabl in /home/diftx/public_html/dol/sparks/php-activerecord/0.0.1/vendor/php-activerecord/lib/Connection.php on line 241

Based on this message, I did some research about PDO and can't seem to figure out.

Here is a screenshot from my phpinfo() showing PDO information:

Screenshot from my phpinfo() showing PDO information

When I log into the server via PuTTY and type "php -m" a list of modules appear. In the list is both entries for PDO and pdo_sqlite.

I am somewhat new to server configuration and I simply cannot seem to figure out what I am doing wrong to set this up. Help!

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dounai1986 2012-03-06 18:11
    关注

Just like to answer this (I commented the solution). You do not have the required drivers for PDO to work with MySQL. You need to install them before you can use MySQL with PDO.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥60 求一个简单的网页(标签-安全|关键词-上传)
  • ¥35 lstm时间序列共享单车预测,loss值优化,参数优化算法
  • ¥15 基于卷积神经网络的声纹识别
  • ¥15 Python中的request,如何使用ssr节点,通过代理requests网页。本人在泰国,需要用大陆ip才能玩网页游戏,合法合规。
  • ¥100 为什么这个恒流源电路不能恒流?
  • ¥15 有偿求跨组件数据流路径图
  • ¥15 写一个方法checkPerson,入参实体类Person,出参布尔值
  • ¥15 我想咨询一下路面纹理三维点云数据处理的一些问题,上传的坐标文件里是怎么对无序点进行编号的,以及xy坐标在处理的时候是进行整体模型分片处理的吗
  • ¥15 CSAPPattacklab