dongmu1989 2012-01-10 09:44 采纳率: 0%
浏览 31
已采纳

现有的电子商务解决方案VS Custom内置

I'm about to launch a few online stores and I would like to share my thoughts so everyone can benefit and also was wondering about your opinion related to the question: open-source eCommerce vs custom built.

I've been exploring some the existing solutions (Magento, OpenCart, OSCommerce, Xcart).

Advantages and cons:

Existing solutions:

Advantages:

• You don't maintenance the code.
  • Plug and Play extensions.
  • Support.
  • Less code hours (not so sure about that anymore).

Cons:

• Hard to custmoize: custom templates, plugins, special needs has to be implented over an heavy code already (not a MVC fan).
  • Too many features (could reduce performance).

Custom built:

Advantages:

• Easy theme customization (no limits).
  • Lightweight.
  • More secure (questionable: Minimal is more secure, though existing solutions has more pen-testers == Users/Coders).
  • Easy work-around.

Cons:

• Hours, a lot of them.
  • Lack of plugins, you need to craft everything yourself.

More things to consider:

1. If I'm going for the custom built - which PHP framework would help me the must?
  2. Do you know any existing solution which is lightweight, has good plugins database, and is easy to customize?

at the moment I have to 'like' custom built more, since i'm going to built a network of stores and would like to get a customized solution, though wondering if I might be wrong.

Please, share from your experience and your thoughts related,

Thanks in advance, your help is appreciated.

Sagi.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongshai1944 2012-01-10 10:47
    关注

a few things to consider, in addition to what you stated.

Developing a new eCommerce solution requires not only manpower, but also knowledge. Many topics require dedicated knowledge. Some examples:

• Integration of payment systems requires knowledge about federal laws, about the regulations for VISA and Mastercard
    • Integration of customer systems requires knowledge of encryption systems, of federal regulations for personified data, of opt-in and opt-out customer relation systems
    • Integration of interfaces to other solutions (ERP, CRM) requires knowledge of secure transactions and channels, secure authentication, transport layer security

Many of the solutions available on the market already have most of this down. If not, they usually don't gain a competitive market share. Some swipe these requirements under someone elses carpet, Magento is known for redistributing it to writers of plugins.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥35 平滑拟合曲线该如何生成
  • ¥100 c语言,请帮蒟蒻写一个题的范例作参考
  • ¥15 名为“Product”的列已属于此 DataTable
  • ¥15 安卓adb backup备份应用数据失败
  • ¥15 eclipse运行项目时遇到的问题
  • ¥15 关于#c##的问题:最近需要用CAT工具Trados进行一些开发
  • ¥15 南大pa1 小游戏没有界面,并且报了如下错误,尝试过换显卡驱动,但是好像不行