doudeng3008 2011-03-08 17:02
浏览 51

index.html index.php重定向+内部服务器错误

I'm using a mac, FTP is with Transmit. I am doing a website for a client on Wordpress. The site is finished but my client wanted to add another page in front of the website so when you click on the URL in Google, you have a page with their logo which you click and then access to the wordpress website.

So : I created a index.html with dreamweaver pointing to "http://www...." and I uploaded it in the FTP. The index.php of the wordpress site points also to that same address.

I added this code here in the .htaccess file:

DirectoryIndex index.html index.php

I then had to replace the index.html by another one (same but the content image is just bigger to have full width) and removing the old one. And now nothing seems to point, or there a duplicate problem! I have the "Internal Server Problem, error 500".

So there, the word is out! Thank You!

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doucheng7534 2011-03-08 17:42
    关注

What exactly is wrong is hard to tell without knowing the error. If you have access to any apache log files, the error.log will tell you why it's outputting an error.

A HTTP 500 status can be any kind of error, but in my experience it is most commonly due to:

• Incorrect file permissions on some files
    • syntax error in the .htaccess file or httpd.conf (which I'm guessing you don't have access to)

If you are on a shared host and you do not have access to the apache error.log file or you don't know where it is, it would probably be a good idea to contact the sys admin or support and ask why you're getting the error or ask where you can find the error.log file

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 ETLCloud 处理json多层级问题
  • ¥15 matlab中使用gurobi时报错
  • ¥15 这个主板怎么能扩出一两个sata口
  • ¥15 不是,这到底错哪儿了😭
  • ¥15 2020长安杯与连接网探
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么
  • ¥15 banner广告展示设置多少时间不怎么会消耗用户价值
  • ¥16 mybatis的代理对象无法通过@Autowired装填
  • ¥15 可见光定位matlab仿真
  • ¥15 arduino 四自由度机械臂