douba8048 2019-02-26 15:02
浏览 70

在访问使用laravel制作的网站的几页后,无法浏览子域

I developed this website using Laravel 5.5 for my research group and uploaded it to my university web host. The website's address is in the format of xxxx.cse.yyyy.edu .

When I browse some pages of this website it gets inaccessible and I can't even access the cse.yyyy.edu subdomain anymore for a while (usually after 10-12 hours). I can ping the IP address of the CSE subdomain but can't ping the domain address (possibly a DNS issue?). Although I am not sure, I think restarting my local router makes the website accessible again.

The only thing out of the ordinary about the website is the insecure login page that is not using https at the moment. Other than that, everything is just straightforward laravel code adopted from the original laravel documentations.

I'd be happy to provide more information but I don't really know what kind of info I should be providing here.

What do you think might be causing this problem? Thank you in advance!

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• du6333137 2019-03-04 13:56
    关注

So, I figured what was causing the problem. I asked the system administrator to look into the logs of the web host. Turns out that web hosts can have a blocking mechanism in case too many 404 errors are generated. Turning off that mechanism solved my issue. Note that this wasn't something I could fix on my own and might be the same in your case if you don't have full access to your web server settings.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥30 这是哪个作者做的宝宝起名网站
  • ¥60 版本过低apk如何修改可以兼容新的安卓系统
  • ¥25 由IPR导致的DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE蓝屏
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么用matlab求全要素生产率
  • ¥15 TI的insta-spin例程
  • ¥15 完成下列问题完成下列问题
  • ¥15 C#算法问题, 不知道怎么处理这个数据的转换
  • ¥15 YoloV5 第三方库的版本对照问题