duan02143 2018-08-17 19:21
浏览 7

变量和引号 - 传入函数时的区别

I will try and phrase this question appropriately, and I have never really though about it properly so I just wanted to get some clarification to wrap my head around it properly.

When you are passing variables into a function, is it the same as using quotes and typing the data in, or is it more safe to pass everything as a variable. Here's an example of what I mean:

$foo = "bar"; // Variable
function($foo); // some function

// Is this the same as
function("bar");

// Likewise if I pass
$foo = $_POST['bar'];
function($foo);

Can this be escaped in the post input by adding ) or a combination of back slashes? Is it safer to use variables always instead of putting them in directly?

By using the following on a username field:

$var = trim($_POST['username']);
$var = preg_replace('/[^0-9a-zA-Z]/',"",$var);

I technically should be safe to trust that variable in stuff like databases and sensitive areas (of course using prepared statements when possible) but it can't be escaped and interact with the PHP correct? I always like to write my applications as secure as possible, even though they most likely will never be seen by the general public, but one can never be too safe with it.

I know for a fact, using the example above, the field should only contain alpha numeric sequences with no spaces or any special characters, so I just want to be certain I am doing this properly and by passing it as $var through all my functions that its safe and cannot interact with the functions themselves.

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 有赏,i卡绘世画不出
    • ¥15 如何用stata画出文献中常见的安慰剂检验图
    • ¥15 c语言链表结构体数据插入
    • ¥40 使用MATLAB解答线性代数问题
    • ¥15 COCOS的问题COCOS的问题
    • ¥15 FPGA-SRIO初始化失败
    • ¥15 MapReduce实现倒排索引失败
    • ¥15 ZABBIX6.0L连接数据库报错,如何解决?(操作系统-centos)
    • ¥15 找一位技术过硬的游戏pj程序员
    • ¥15 matlab生成电测深三层曲线模型代码