drvpvmz16241016 2018-05-03 03:18
浏览 65
已采纳

当按钮在php foreach函数内单击时,通过id显示模态

I have a button inside the foreach function of php. I have a modal which has an id corresponding to the button clicked. Now, what i want to do is when i click the button it shows the modal by id but the first button only works to show the modal and the other doesn't. what should i do? here is my code...

<?php $count = 0;  ?>
                <?php foreach ($land_i as $li){ ?>
                <?php $count++ ?>
                    <tr>                             
                    <td><?= $li['date_approved'] ?></td>
                    <td><?= $li['status'] ?></td>
                    <td><button type="button" class="btn btn-primary" data-toggle="modal" data-target=".modal_<?= $li['lpf_no'] ?><?= $count ?>" data-backdrop="static" data-keyboard="false">Select</button>
                    </td>
                    </tr>
          <?php } ?>

I try to use count to generate it's unique number from the button. I know it's non-sense because each button has a unique id already. Here's my modal...

<div class="modal fade modal_<?= $li['lpf_no'] ?><?= $count ?>" tabindex="-1" role="dialog" aria-hidden="true" style="display: none;">
                <div class="modal-dialog modal-lg">
                  <div class="modal-content">

<div class="modal-header">
                      <button type="button" class="close" data-dismiss="modal"><span aria-hidden="true">×</span>
                      </button>
                      <h4 class="modal-title" id="myModalLabel">In Progress...</h4>
                    </div>
                    <div class="modal-body">
                      <h4><?= $li['lpf_no'] ?></h4>
                    </div>
                    <div class="modal-footer">
                      <button type="button" class="btn btn-default" data-dismiss="modal">Close</button>
                      <button type="button" class="btn btn-primary">Save changes</button>
                    </div>

</div>
                </div>
              </div>

that's it. hopefully there's someone gonna help me this one. Here's another thing... i try to put the modal inside my foreach function. it works but the modal destroy and the design of the page too. so i prefer to place it outside the foreach function.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doukeyong3746487 2018-05-03 03:27
    关注

The problem is in your data-target. You append the count on to the end of the data-target in the loop (data-target=".modal_<?= $li['lpf_no'] ?><?= $count ?>), along with your modal itself: <div class="modal fade modal_<?= $li['lpf_no'] ?><?= $count ?> ... </div>. The problem is that $count does not reflect the current count; the loop has already finished by this point; $count now only refers to the last item.

Assuming you want a different modal for each item, you will indeed need to output the modals inside of a loop -- I'd actually recommend making use of a second loop for this, so as not to have to worry about things like closing your table:

<table>
    <?php $count = 0; ?>
    <?php foreach ($land_i as $li) { ?>
        <?php $count++ ?>
        <tr>                             
        <td><?= $li['date_approved'] ?></td>
        <td><?= $li['status'] ?></td>
        <td><button type="button" class="btn btn-primary" data-toggle="modal" data-target=".modal_<?= $li['lpf_no'] ?><?= $count ?>" data-backdrop="static" data-keyboard="false">Select</button>
        </td>
        </tr>
    <?php } ?>
    </table>

<?php $count = 0; ?>
    <?php foreach ($land_i as $li) { ?>
        <?php $count++ ?>
        <div class="modal fade modal_<?= $li['lpf_no'] ?><?= $count ?>" tabindex="-1" role="dialog" aria-hidden="true" style="display: none;">
        </div>
    <?php } ?>

This way you will end up with a different modal for each item, and they will all have the correct data-target reference. It also shouldn't break your formatting due to the closure of the <table> before starting the second loop.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 file converter 转换格式失败 报错 Error marking filters as finished,如何解决?
  • ¥15 ubuntu系统下挂载磁盘上执行./提示权限不够
  • ¥15 Arcgis相交分析无法绘制一个或多个图形
  • ¥15 关于#r语言#的问题:差异分析前数据准备,报错Error in data[, sampleName1] : subscript out of bounds请问怎么解决呀以下是全部代码:
  • ¥15 seatunnel-web使用SQL组件时候后台报错,无法找到表格
  • ¥15 fpga自动售货机数码管(相关搜索:数字时钟)
  • ¥15 用前端向数据库插入数据,通过debug发现数据能走到后端,但是放行之后就会提示错误
  • ¥30 3天&7天&&15天&销量如何统计同一行
  • ¥30 帮我写一段可以读取LD2450数据并计算距离的Arduino代码
  • ¥15 飞机曲面部件如机翼,壁板等具体的孔位模型