dongtan7351 2017-08-17 14:57
浏览 99
已采纳

从Facebook下载selenium和php webdriver下拉选项

I'm trying to put together a script with PHP facebook/webdriver 1.4.1 and selenium 3.5 that will automate the task of giving online orders to our selected transport company (TNT) because they do not provide any rest api to fulfill this function and it is really tedious do it every singel time by hand.

My script works fine except for the Selectboxes, that are jscript generated with a bunch of <ul> and <li>, and I can not select the desired values.

This is an example of the select

<td>
    <select id="latestCollectionTime" name="latestCollectionTime" style="display: none;">
        <option value="" selected="selected">
            selecteer...
        </option>
        <option value="2230">
            22:30
        </option>
        <option value="2245">
            22:45
        </option>
        <option value="2300">
            23:00
        </option>
        <option value="2315">
            23:15
        </option>
        <option value="2330">
            23:30
        </option>
        <option value="2345">
            23:45
        </option>
    </select>
    <span id="latestCollectionTime-dropdown" class="selectboxit-container">
        <span id="latestCollectionTimeSelectBoxIt" class="selectboxit  dropdown-menu" style="" name="latestCollectionTime" tabindex="0" unselectable="on" role="combobox" aria-autocomplete="list" aria-expanded="false"
        aria-owns="latestCollectionTimeSelectBoxItOptions" aria-activedescendant="0" aria-label="" aria-live="assertive">
            <i id="latestCollectionTimeSelectBoxItDefaultIcon" class="selectboxit-default-icon selectboxit-option-icon" unselectable="on" style="margin-top: 5.5px;">
            </i>
            <span id="latestCollectionTimeSelectBoxItText" class="selectboxit-text" unselectable="on" data-val="" style="line-height: 22px; max-width: 88px;">
                selecteer...
            </span>
            <span id="latestCollectionTimeSelectBoxItArrowContainer" class="selectboxit-arrow-container" unselectable="on" style="height: 22px;">
                <i id="latestCollectionTimeSelectBoxItArrow" class="selectboxit-arrow caret" unselectable="on" style="margin-top: 7px;">
                </i>
            </span>
        </span>
        <ul id="latestCollectionTimeSelectBoxItOptions" class="selectboxit-options" tabindex="-1" role="listbox" aria-hidden="true" style="max-height: 198px; top: auto; display: none;">
            <li id="0" data-val="" data-disabled="false" class="selectboxit-option selectboxit-option-first" style="" role="option">
                <a class="selectboxit-option-anchor"><i class="selectboxit-option-icon " style="margin-top: 3.5px;"></i>selecteer...</a>
            </li>
            <li id="1" data-val="2230" data-disabled="false" class="selectboxit-option" style="" role="option">
                <a class="selectboxit-option-anchor"><i class="selectboxit-option-icon " style="margin-top: 3.5px;"></i>22:30</a>
            </li>
            <li id="2" data-val="2245" data-disabled="false" class="selectboxit-option" style="" role="option">
                <a class="selectboxit-option-anchor"><i class="selectboxit-option-icon " style="margin-top: 3.5px;"></i>22:45</a>
            </li>
            <li id="3" data-val="2300" data-disabled="false" class="selectboxit-option" style="" role="option">
                <a class="selectboxit-option-anchor"><i class="selectboxit-option-icon " style="margin-top: 3.5px;"></i>23:00</a>
            </li>
            <li id="4" data-val="2315" data-disabled="false" class="selectboxit-option" style="" role="option">
                <a class="selectboxit-option-anchor"><i class="selectboxit-option-icon " style="margin-top: 3.5px;"></i>23:15</a>
            </li>
            <li id="5" data-val="2330" data-disabled="false" class="selectboxit-option" style="" role="option">
                <a class="selectboxit-option-anchor"><i class="selectboxit-option-icon " style="margin-top: 3.5px;"></i>23:30</a>
            </li>
            <li id="6" data-val="2345" data-disabled="false" class="selectboxit-option selectboxit-option-last" style="" role="option">
                <a class="selectboxit-option-anchor"><i class="selectboxit-option-icon " style="margin-top: 3.5px;"></i>23:45</a>
            </li>
        </ul>
    </span>
</td>

The <li> id is automatic generated, and duplicated in other selectboxes in the page, so i can't $driver->findElement(WebDriverBy::id('6'))->click();.

I can't select the normal way.

$driver->findElement( WebDriverBy::id('latestCollectionTime') )
               ->findElement( WebDriverBy::cssSelector("option[value='11']") )
               ->click();

because the select is hidden style="display: none; and neither with the xpath.

I would like to be able to directly select a value like data-val="2330" but taking in consideration that are other 3 selectboxes with the same <li> ids and data-val values, but with diferent <span> and <ul> ids .

Can anyone help me with this? Thanks in advance.

EDIT:

I finish using it like this:

//make the dropdow list visible.

$driver->findElement(WebDriverBy::id('latestCollectionTimeSelectBoxIt'))->click();

// to click in the desired option.

$driver->findElement(WebDriverBy::xPath('//*[@id = "latestCollectionTimeSelectBoxItOptions"]/li[@data-val = "'.$desired_value.'"]'))->click();

Thanks again to @DAN in the answer below for pointing me in the right direction with the xPath sintax.

</div>
  • 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• duancan1732 2017-08-17 21:34
    关注

Firstly, elements with duplicate ids are not valid HTML, and it is up to each browser to determine what they will do with the illegal page elements. As far as I know, most browsers will allow multiple DOM elements with duplicate IDs, but this may change in the future.

Secondly, you can select the element you're interested in via XPath. For example, the XPath (//*[@id = 'someID'])[1] selects the first element with an id of someID.

However, as you mentioned that the <ul> elements have different IDs, you can use XPath such as //ul[@id = 'latestCollectionTimeSelectBoxItOptions']/li[@data-val = '2230'] to select the element.

Finally, you mention that the list items are not clickable because they are hidden, presumably because they're part of a dropdown menu.

In this case, you need to firstly click on the dropdown to open it, then find and click on the appropriate list item.

Hope this helps.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 sub地址DHCP问题
  • ¥15 delta降尺度计算的一些细节,有偿
  • ¥15 Arduino红外遥控代码有问题
  • ¥15 数值计算离散正交多项式
  • ¥30 数值计算均差系数编程
  • ¥15 redis-full-check比较 两个集群的数据出错