duande1146 2017-06-27 14:37
浏览 8

从另一个域完成ReCaptcha

Let me start by stating this : I absolutely do not wish to bypass the captcha.

I am using a particular website (lets call it "Swidili"), that shows a list of websites based on a theme and ordered by votes they got from the users. These votes are limited by IP adress and time (one per hour).

I wish to gift something to the users of my own website (lets call it "Badada") that vote for my website on Swidili. My issue is that I have no way of knowing if a user really voted. There is a cookie response that you get when you vote (vote=y) that lasts an hour (or until you can vote again).

Obviously, I can't read the users cookies from another domain. There is also no API made available by the owner of Swidili. I tried contacting him, but he does not seem to wish to answer me. Since it has now been a couple of months, I'm trying to find another way.

The solution that I thought of would be to show the captcha on my website, and then send with curl the result of that captcha. That way, the user is able to vote, and I can check if the vote is real by getting the cookies back from curl. Unfortunately, that does not seem to be possible, since ReCaptcha2 is limited to specified domains.

I have asked other webmasters, and they seem to have found a solution, but refuse to share it with me. I was wondering if there could be another way to get this cookie. Am I doomed ?

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 如何用Labview在myRIO上做LCD显示?(语言-开发语言)
    • ¥15 Vue3地图和异步函数使用
    • ¥15 C++ yoloV5改写遇到的问题
    • ¥20 win11修改中文用户名路径
    • ¥15 win2012磁盘空间不足,c盘正常,d盘无法写入
    • ¥15 用土力学知识进行土坡稳定性分析与挡土墙设计
    • ¥70 PlayWright在Java上连接CDP关联本地Chrome启动失败,貌似是Windows端口转发问题
    • ¥15 帮我写一个c++工程