doumuyu0837 2017-03-18 16:11
浏览 213

Bootstrap Dropdown无法在Chrome和Firefox中运行

I have an issue with a Bootstrap dropdown menu. Few weeks ago it was opening with no problem in all the browsers, now I tested it in both Firefox and Chrome and they don't seem to work anymore. It only works in Internet Explorer and on mobile phones. Here is the code that contains it:

echo '
<ul class="nav navbar-nav navbar-right">
    <li class="dropdown">
        <a class="dropdown-toggle" data-toggle="dropdown" href="#"><span class="glyphicon glyphicon-menu-hamburger"></span> Menu <span class="caret"></span></a>
        <ul class="dropdown-menu">
            <li><a href="profile.php?id=' . $_SESSION["unique"] . '"><span class="glyphicon glyphicon-user"></span> Profile</a></li>
            <li class="' . $class4 . '"><a href="about.php" target="_blank"><span class="glyphicon glyphicon-info-sign"></span> About</a></li>
            <li><a href="logout.php"><span class="glyphicon glyphicon-log-out"></span> Sign out</a></li>
        </ul>
    </li>
</ul>';

I am aware that the bug may not be in the code posted above but it's weird. The code should have no bug. It works perfectly except this and just in some browsers.

The browsers can open other dropdowns and yeah, I tried to update them.

Here is the site (in construction, of course): http://logicwebschool.com

You can view the menu just by registering and logging in but I created an account for this purpose:

Email: no@email.com

Username: stackoverflow

Password: 123456

Thanks for taking your time to help me :)

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douqian8238 2017-03-18 16:35
    关注

There is no need for a response anymore. The Cloudflare Rocket Loader was the problem, I disabled it and everything is working now :D

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 寻一个支付宝扫码远程授权登录的软件助手app
  • ¥15 解riccati方程组
  • ¥15 display:none;样式在嵌套结构中的已设置了display样式的元素上不起作用?
  • ¥30 用arduino开发esp32控制ps2手柄一直报错
  • ¥15 使用rabbitMQ 消息队列作为url源进行多线程爬取时,总有几个url没有处理的问题。
  • ¥15 Ubuntu在安装序列比对软件STAR时出现报错如何解决
  • ¥50 树莓派安卓APK系统签名
  • ¥65 汇编语言除法溢出问题
  • ¥15 Visual Studio问题
  • ¥20 求一个html代码,有偿