dongxingchang9345 2017-02-02 03:49
浏览 62

填充下拉选择列表

I want to populate some HTML select lists using PHP. E.g. If I were to populate a drop down with a list of values, which would be quicker and easier to maintain? I'm talking really about lists that rarely if ever change such as countries, US states, colors, towns, cities etc.

• Store the values as an array in a separate php file and include it. Then loop through and output each value.
  • Store the values in an XML file, load file with simpleXML, loop through each value and output.
  • Store in a MySQL db, connect to db, retrieve countries, loop through and output them. (When I backup my db I'll be constantly backing up tables which never change)
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doumi1311 2017-02-02 04:31
    关注

I would suggest Option 1 here. Option 2, using XML will require more resource and execution time. Option 3 is OK. But as you see there will be no change in the data, it would be better to store the values as an array. But be sure you are not using this data in your database for any relationship. If there is one, Option 3 would be easier and convenient.

But the scenario is as you described, use Option 1.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 帮我写一个c++工程
  • ¥30 Eclipse官网打不开,官网首页进不去,显示无法访问此页面,求解决方法
  • ¥15 关于smbclient 库的使用
  • ¥15 微信小程序协议怎么写
  • ¥15 c语言怎么用printf(“\b \b”)与getch()实现黑框里写入与删除?
  • ¥20 怎么用dlib库的算法识别小麦病虫害
  • ¥15 华为ensp模拟器中S5700交换机在配置过程中老是反复重启
  • ¥15 java写代码遇到问题,求帮助
  • ¥15 uniapp uview http 如何实现统一的请求异常信息提示?
  • ¥15 有了解d3和topogram.js库的吗?有偿请教