dongluo1853 2013-04-29 08:53
浏览 44
已采纳

Magento产品删除不起作用

I am using Magento 1.7.0.2 and have encountered a problem when deleting products. I create 20 products in a clean install of magento using the product import routine. The products where assigned to categories, and had images associated with them. The products displayed perfectly.

I then went in to the back end and deleted the products by selecting them from the product grid and choosing delete. This worked fine on the face of it and the products disappeared from the products grid.

I then attempted to re-import the products using the same format import file with some slightly different descriptions ect (SKU's were the same as previously) and I get an error saying that the SKU must be unique.

I have attempted creating a simple product in the back end with several of the now deleted SKU's and I get the same error - sku must be unique.

I have noticed that if I go into the category within the back end the deleted products are still listed against the category - I cant un-associate them as the products are not visible in the product list.

The products are not visible within the store,and I have tried the following:

• refreshing the indexes and deleting the cash multiple times
  • Using the mage api to try deleting the phantom items - this just errors as stock item not found
  • Tried using the Mage and Soap API's to re-create the item, but get the same SKU must be unique error

Does any body have any ideas? I assume it should be possible to delete an item from the product list and re-create it?

If I cant fully delete the item is there a way for me to un-delete it? so I can then just update the profile?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongqu9972 2013-04-29 09:52
    关注

I don't know why SKU still exists in your system after delete products. But you can solve your problem by execute SQL statement bellow:

DELETE * FROM catalog_product_entity WHERE sku='XXXX';

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 求数学坐标画圆以及直线的算法
  • ¥100 c语言,请帮蒟蒻写一个题的范例作参考
  • ¥15 名为“Product”的列已属于此 DataTable
  • ¥15 安卓adb backup备份应用数据失败
  • ¥15 eclipse运行项目时遇到的问题
  • ¥15 关于#c##的问题:最近需要用CAT工具Trados进行一些开发
  • ¥15 南大pa1 小游戏没有界面,并且报了如下错误,尝试过换显卡驱动,但是好像不行