dongpaipu8394 2012-12-22 23:27
浏览 40

添加PHP包括我的Warp Joomla模板

I recently purchased this script from Code Canyon and I want to work it in to my Warp Joomla template.

http://www.geertdedeckere.be/shop/thumbsup/help#template-list

I hope someone on here has some experience with the Warp framework. I have followed the creator's instructions to the T but I keep getting a white screen. Each Warp template is based on a config.php and template.config.php file. I have tried adding code as outlined on YooTheme support ticket: http://www.yootheme.com/support/question/28978 with no avail.

I also tried doing some other experiments, but while I wait on YooTheme's ridiculously long support response, has anyone the slightest idea of how I can call the initial PHP function and the CSS/Javascript files in my Warp template? I managed ot get as far as the CSS (I am unsure whether or not the init.php call is being seen, even with a relative path. The creator's original commands:

<?php echo ThumbsUp::css() ?>  
    <?php echo ThumbsUp::javascript() ?>  

Are giving me a white screen, which I assume (and I don't know PHP inside and out / but I am tech literate) is because either the original call is not being placed before all other content output, due to a joomla structural issue I am not aware of (i.e. I am putting the code in the wrong place), or I am incorrectly placing the echo commands. Please help!

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanmao2650 2012-12-23 00:56
    关注

You haven't mentioned a Joomla! version so I'm presumming 2.5.x in my comments.

Putting this type of functionality in a Joomla! template is not a good idea, you would be better off looking at one of the existing extensions for Joomla! that provide "Ratings and Review" functionality including simply like/dislike options. The majority are free.

Having said that to determine the root cause of a PHP problem you will need to do the following:

1. Turn on "Debug System" (Site->Global Configuration->System->Debug Settigns)
    2. Turn the sites "Error Reporting" level up,(Site->Global Configuration->Server->Server Settings). If it's currently None the start with Simple and work your way up (unless you're completely confident that you can log in modify the configuration.php file manually if the site stops working after ramping the error reporting all the way up.

N.B. Do not leave these settings on for any longer than necessary.

From the output generated you should be able to pin point the error, or the area the problem is occurring in. At that point you could extend your original question and provide us with more details like the error message, the code that causing it etc...

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 IAR程序莫名变量多重定义
  • ¥15 (标签-UDP|关键词-client)
  • ¥15 关于库卡officelite无法与虚拟机通讯的问题
  • ¥15 qgcomp混合物线性模型分析的代码出现错误:Model aliasing occurred
  • ¥100 已有python代码,要求做成可执行程序,程序设计内容不多
  • ¥15 目标检测项目无法读取视频
  • ¥15 GEO datasets中基因芯片数据仅仅提供了normalized signal如何进行差异分析
  • ¥100 求采集电商背景音乐的方法
  • ¥15 数学建模竞赛求指导帮助