dtkmejg127475 2012-07-30 20:15
浏览 39
已采纳

无法找到Phalanger PhpNetCore

I am trying to setup Phalanger to run on a remote IIS using the

http://www.php-compiler.net/?p=354

guide. Because I am trying to override the server configuration from the web.config, I have the following line added in:

<system.webServer>
  <handlers>
    <add name="PhalangerHandler" path="*.php" verb="*" type="PHP.Core.RequestHandler, PhpNetCore, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=0a8e8c4c76728c71" resourceType="Unspecified" preCondition="integratedMode" />
  </handlers>
</system.webServer>

which makes the ISS server recognize the .php extention. The issue I have is that it cannot find the "PhpNetCore". I am guessing this is happening because it is going off the root location of the server which I don't need. I have the dll inside the

/bin

folder. Any idea on how to make the server look in the correct directory? I have tried to add bin/ to the filename but it does not work. According to their documentation, I need to add

<paths>
        <set name="DynamicWrappers" value=".\Dynamic"/>
        <set name="Libraries" value=".\Bin"/>
        <set name="ExtWrappers" value=".\Bin"/>
        <set name="ExtNatives" value=".\Bin\Extensions"/>
    </paths>

to the which I have done so. However it is still not recognizing properly. Any idea on what is going on? Any help is truly appreciated!

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doushichun9409 2012-07-31 15:44
    关注

I see the similar question at http://support.devsense.com/viewtopic.php?t=748

Try to ensure the Application Pool is set to ASP.NET 4.0 integrated (not 2.0, not classic) and the virtual directory is configured as IIS application.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 java 操作 elasticsearch 8.1 实现 索引的重建
  • ¥15 数据可视化Python
  • ¥15 要给毕业设计添加扫码登录的功能!!有偿
  • ¥15 kafka 分区副本增加会导致消息丢失或者不可用吗?
  • ¥15 微信公众号自制会员卡没有收款渠道啊
  • ¥15 stable diffusion
  • ¥100 Jenkins自动化部署—悬赏100元
  • ¥15 关于#python#的问题:求帮写python代码