已采纳

我应该创建一个或多个用户表,具体取决于他们在symfony2和mysql中的角色

I have the hierarchy where there are different categories of users like

1. Staff Admins
  2. Teachers
  3. Parents
  4. Students

I was thinking to put them all in one database table called usertable

But then all categories will their different attributes and then students will also have their parents. SO there will be many to many relationships with own usertable.

But if i make different tables then the login process will be different for different people.

HOw should i go

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douchui7332 2012-07-11 02:11
    关注

Since the users will all share common details, like username, password, etc., you only need one user table for them. You should actually use the FOSUserBundle for this. If different types of users have different sets of unique details, I suggest creating additional tables per user type, and use a foreign key to link users from the user table to the new table (perhaps named something like parent_profile, student_profile, etc.)

In regards to the hierarchy of users, you should be using roles. The Symfony2 docs have all the info you'll need on this subject.

If you need to link users to each other, read up on Doctrine 2's support for one-to-one self referencing and one-to-many self referencing associations. If you use separate entity classes for user user type, you can use the regular one-to-one and one-to-many association techniques.

Hope this helps.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 安卓adb backup备份应用数据失败
  • ¥15 eclipse运行项目时遇到的问题
  • ¥15 关于#c##的问题:最近需要用CAT工具Trados进行一些开发
  • ¥15 南大pa1 小游戏没有界面,并且报了如下错误,尝试过换显卡驱动,但是好像不行
  • ¥15 没有证书,nginx怎么反向代理到只能接受https的公网网站
  • ¥50 成都蓉城足球俱乐部小程序抢票
  • ¥15 yolov7训练自己的数据集
  • ¥15 esp8266与51单片机连接问题(标签-单片机|关键词-串口)(相关搜索:51单片机|单片机|测试代码)
  • ¥15 电力市场出清matlab yalmip kkt 双层优化问题
  • ¥30 ros小车路径规划实现不了,如何解决?(操作系统-ubuntu)