duanchen1937 2011-06-05 21:20 采纳率: 0%
浏览 52
已采纳

以方便的方式翻译Kohana模块?

I have been looking for a convenient way of making and maintaining translations of my Kohana-modules. I have played around with POEdit and have extracted all __()'s from my modules. Really like the way POedit works, and it's just to run a quick update to gather all new strings and save a new catalog later on. I could afterwards convert the po-files to PHP-arrays sort of...it seems a bit complicated with all steps.

I have seen this approach but I would rather not install tables and new modules for translations, I think this gets to complicated and "drupalish" ;-).

How do you managing localizations and translations on different languages in your Kohana-projects? Any hints would be much appreciated!

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• duange051858 2011-06-15 08:21
    关注

This is how I did it. First of all POEdit for Mac is very buggy and strange, unfortunately.

In POEdit, created a new catalog with correct path and __ as a keyword.

Run POEdit to extract all the strings.

After this I ran this simple PHP-script over the generated PO-file. The output from the script I pasted into the files in i18n-folder of the project.

$file = 'sv_SE.po';
    $translations = array();
    $po = file($file);
    $current = null;
    foreach ($po as $line) {
        if (substr($line,0,5) == 'msgid') {
            $current = trim(substr(trim(substr($line,5)),1,-1));
        }
        if (substr($line,0,6) == 'msgstr') {
            $translations[$current] = trim(substr(trim(substr($line,6)),1,-1));
        }
    }

echo "<?php

";
    foreach ($translations as $msgid => $msgstr) {
        echo '\'' . $msgid . '\' => \'' . $msgstr . "',
    ";
    }
    echo "
    ?>";

By using POEdit it's easy to maintain the project-localizations since it's syncing all the strings but just clicking "Update". I'll get a report of new and obsolete strings and can update the localizations in a few moments. Hope it helps someone.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥50 yalmip+Gurobi
  • ¥20 win10修改放大文本以及缩放与布局后蓝屏无法正常进入桌面
  • ¥15 angular开发过程中,想要读取模型文件,即图1的335行,会报404错误(如图2)。但我的springboot里配置了静态资源文件,如图3。且在该地址下我有模型文件如图4,请问该问题该如何解决呢?
  • ¥15 itunes恢复数据最后一步发生错误
  • ¥15 关于#windows#的问题:2024年5月15日的win11更新后资源管理器没有地址栏了顶部的地址栏和文件搜索都消失了
  • ¥100 H5网页如何调用微信扫一扫功能?
  • ¥15 讲解电路图,付费求解
  • ¥15 有偿请教计算电磁学的问题涉及到空间中时域UTD和FDTD算法结合的
  • ¥15 vite打包后,页面出现h.createElement is not a function,但本地运行正常
  • ¥15 Java,消息推送配置