douyu9433 2011-04-22 20:25
浏览 61
已采纳

解析从Outlook发送的电子邮件到php

Using this tut: parse emails

I was able to get email piping, and attachment/body parsing totally working....as long as the email is not sent from outlook.

It executes perfectly from gmail, and thunderbird, however when the incoming email is sent from outlook the script fails. I figure it has something to do with how outlook formats its messages (in the comments on the tutorial site someone mentions outlook not being compliant), but truthfully the issue is above my head. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

fyi: this is the newest version of outlook (win7).

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• doujiu8178 2011-04-24 14:40
    关注

Ok...

So I fixed it. I was setting up the pipe in Cpanel, because it's easier. I put the pipe under "account level filtering", worked great for anything but outlook. I would have loved to have the script print data for debug, but it was never even executing when the email came from outlook. Looked in mail logs...nothing obvious. My admin on a whim suggested that I move the pipe to the "forwarders" section in cpanel. Well now it works perfect. Must be a bug in cpanel. Why is it the more you learn about computers the less sense they make.

Just a couple other tweaks I had to implement:

A) when writing/editing the script in a windows environment, hidden characters are added. To fix this, I upload the php file, and open it in the cpanel filemanager (us-ascii), and save it. This removes the characters. (could obviously open in *nix also) B) I had to chmod to 755, or it would not run. Scripts sitting outside my \www so no worries. C) My shebang had to be: #!/usr/bin/php -q. The q was necessary to get it running.

Hope this helps someone else.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 求差集那个函数有问题,有无佬可以解决
  • ¥15 【提问】基于Invest的水源涵养
  • ¥20 微信网友居然可以通过vx号找到我绑的手机号
  • ¥15 寻一个支付宝扫码远程授权登录的软件助手app
  • ¥15 解riccati方程组
  • ¥15 display:none;样式在嵌套结构中的已设置了display样式的元素上不起作用?
  • ¥15 使用rabbitMQ 消息队列作为url源进行多线程爬取时,总有几个url没有处理的问题。
  • ¥15 Ubuntu在安装序列比对软件STAR时出现报错如何解决
  • ¥50 树莓派安卓APK系统签名
  • ¥65 汇编语言除法溢出问题