dongweicha6077 2010-09-15 05:31
浏览 55
已采纳

PHP函数用于获取页面的文件大小和加载时间

Similar to my last question, I'd like to have a PHP function that can take a local path and tell me (a) how much the total file size is for HTML, CSS, JS and images, and (b) the total load time for this page. Like YSlow I think, but as a PHP function.

Any thoughts? I looked around and was wondering can I use CURL for this? Even though I need to check paths that are on my own server? thanks!

Update:

After reading the comments, realizing I'm off base. Instead wondering is there a way programatically get a YSlow score for a page (or similar performance score). I assume it would need to hit a third-party site that would act as the client. I'm basically trying to loop through a group of pages and get some sort of performance metric. Thanks!

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douye2488 2010-09-15 07:20
    关注

For the filesize.

• Create a loop to read all files in a specific directory with dir.
    • Then for each file use filesize.

Loadtime Loadtime depends on the connection speed and the filesize. And I see that you specify that you are reading locally the files. You can detect how much time it take you to read those files but this will not be the loadtime for the page for an external user.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 DIFY API Endpoint 问题。
  • ¥20 sub地址DHCP问题
  • ¥15 delta降尺度计算的一些细节,有偿
  • ¥15 Arduino红外遥控代码有问题
  • ¥15 数值计算离散正交多项式
  • ¥30 数值计算均差系数编程
  • ¥15 redis-full-check比较 两个集群的数据出错
  • ¥15 Matlab编程问题