douzhang8033 2010-09-09 07:37
浏览 34
已采纳

Expressionengine 2和git(版本控制)

I’m looking to move over to using git to make my EE development a lot easier and more manageable. I’m already aware of the guides posted on devotee and a few othersites but after scanning over them they seem a little old and seem to be specifically for ee 1.x, I was wondering if anyone had been successful with ee 2. I’ve only recently made the transition from svn to git, previously I found that using ee via svn was a ballache, so many confit conflicts, wrong urls, and all versions of the site were using the same database. I’m basically looking for the best or should I say the ideal way to setup both git and ee to work in harmony together. I’d like to also learn how to branch other sites I develop with ee from this too, if anyone has experience with this that’d be great!

Also if it’s any use I’m hosted by dreamhost, As far as I understand they support git, I’ve looked over their knowledge base on how best to set things up, would anyone reccomend their way of doing things? And has anyone had a successful experience whilst doing so? 

I look forward to hearing your responses!

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone, whilst falling asleep so excuse the possible typos!a

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dquoj04882 2011-01-06 13:49
    关注

Check out Gititon

My flow is as follows.

1. I've installed git on my local machine. (via macports)
    2. Git Server: for me that's Beanstalk (http://www.beanstalkapp.com),

In the presentation from the above link, you'll see that Github (http://www.github.com) is in between the local git and Beanstalk. But for me, that's kinda an overhead, because I'm the only developer for the moment, maybe I'll add it later.

Advantage: with beanstalk you can deploy via (s)ftp to a staging or production server. You don't need to install git on your hosting solution.

Hope it helps!

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 对于相关问题的求解与代码
  • ¥15 ubuntu子系统密码忘记
  • ¥15 信号傅里叶变换在matlab上遇到的小问题请求帮助
  • ¥15 保护模式-系统加载-段寄存器
  • ¥15 电脑桌面设定一个区域禁止鼠标操作
  • ¥15 求NPF226060磁芯的详细资料
  • ¥15 使用R语言marginaleffects包进行边际效应图绘制