douzhun5971 2019-08-08 12:36
浏览 128

将cookie发送到服务器时遇到一些问题

vue+axios frontend doesn't send cookie to my php server in request header.

I'm trying to move an old project to a new server. I did some optimize to the project architecture and it works perfectly fine in my local docker environment. There's some problem happened when I moved it to the production environment. There are two domains for each side. admin.example.com for frontend and serve.example.com for backend. I manually set the cookie_path to / and cookie_domain to .example.com in server code. Frontend got an expected set-cookie in backend response header. But frontend won't send cookie to backend in every next request. So the login status couldn't maintain.

const service = axios.create({
  baseURL: process.env.BASE_API,
  timeout: 15000,
  withCredentials: true,
  transformRequest: [function (data) {
    let ret = ''
    for (let it in data) {
      ret += encodeURIComponent(it) + '=' + encodeURIComponent(data[it]) + '&'
    }
    return ret
  }],
  headers: {
    'Content-Type': 'application/x-www-form-urlencoded'
  }
})
// code
session_set_cookie_params(
            C('COOKIE_EXPIRE'),
            C('COOKIE_PATH'),
            C('COOKIE_DOMAIN'),
            C('COOKIE_SECURE'),
            C('COOKIE_HTTPONLY')
);
session_name(C('SESSION_NAME'));

// config

'SESSION_NAME'          => 'xxxxx',

'COOKIE_EXPIRE'         =>  3600,
'COOKIE_DOMAIN'         =>  '.example.com',
'COOKIE_PATH'           =>  '/',
'COOKIE_PREFIX'         =>  '',
'COOKIE_SECURE'         =>  false,
'COOKIE_HTTPONLY'       =>  false,

response header like below:

Access-Control-Allow-Credentials:true
Access-Control-Allow-Headers:DNT,X-Token,X-Mx-ReqToken,Keep-Alive,User-Agent,X-Requested-With,If-Modified-Since,Cache-Control,Content-Type, Accept-Language, Origin, Accept-Encoding
Access-Control-Allow-Methods:GET, POST, OPTIONS, DELETE
Access-Control-Allow-Origin:http://admin.example.com
Set-Cookie:beb257200166c10f69c4667d621785f7=9m7e9lonmjtvh06fn3fi0nul71; expires=Thu, 08-Aug-2019 13:29:29 GMT; Max-Age=3600; path=/; domain=.example.com
X-Content-Type-Options:nosniff

Expected result: Browser send cookie in each request so the login status could be maintained.

Actual result: Cookie hasn't be sent. Browser got different session key in each request.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dsgdhtr_43654 2019-08-09 02:14
    关注

I just found out that I make a stupid mistake last night. My friend and I are working together with this project. He deployed his frontend code on our frontend server. That's why the browser never send cookie to backend in request header, no matter what I did in both frontend and backend side. You only need to do two things under this circumstances.

1. Send "Access-Control-Allow-Credentials:true" and "Access-Control-Allow-Origin:frontend_domain" in your backend response header. Note that Access-Control-Allow-Origin is not allowed to be set to * under this circumstances.

2. Set "withCredentials:true" in your axios configure. The default value for this key is false. This is the setting to enable axios send cookie in cors request. You can get more information here

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 神经网络预测均方误差很小 但是图像上看着差别太大
  • ¥15 Oracle中如何从clob类型截取特定字符串后面的字符
  • ¥15 想通过pywinauto自动电机应用程序按钮,但是找不到应用程序按钮信息
  • ¥15 如何在炒股软件中,爬到我想看的日k线
  • ¥15 seatunnel 怎么配置Elasticsearch
  • ¥15 PSCAD安装问题 ERROR: Visual Studio 2013, 2015, 2017 or 2019 is not found in the system.
  • ¥15 (标签-MATLAB|关键词-多址)
  • ¥15 关于#MATLAB#的问题,如何解决?(相关搜索:信噪比,系统容量)
  • ¥500 52810做蓝牙接受端
  • ¥15 基于PLC的三轴机械手程序