ds261634878 2019-05-09 20:53
浏览 222

laravel项目的CI / CD如何使其稳定

I'd like to use jenkins for my laravel project.

I use pipeline for that. As you know, laravel doesn't need build step. I also don't use tests. I just want to have a stage('deploy'). When making push to repository, jenkins host gets notified, pulls the project and runs the jenkins pipeline resided in laravel project. As i have jenkins host and laravel api host different from each other, this is where I am facing issues.

As I said, I don't have build and test stages. so only deploy in pipeline. but to run laravel project, before using jenkins, i had bash script which had 10 lines of code in it. such as (changing permissions, making current user as my user, running composer install, running docker-compose and so on).As I have another host for Laravel , I have 2 options:

1) in stage('deploy') I can transfer build.sh file from jenkins host to laravel api host. and then making ssh into that laravel api host and running that file there. The thing I don't like about this is that what if setting permissions or other stuff that I have in that build.sh file go wrong in halfway which will get my project in an undesired state and I won't even get notified and I will have the broken project in production.

2) I can do all the stuff in stage('build') running 'composer install and other stuff, after that making dockerfile from it(including vendor folder) and then after getting the image (which contains vendor too), uploading this docker image into dockerhub, then in stage('deploy') i can notify remote host about that and pass the script file from jenkins to that laravel remote hosts which contains the code which pulls the latest image from dockerhub and run it. this way I won't have undesired state as that image already contains vendor folder, it already got permissions and all that stuff. The issue with this is that making image will take lots of hard-disk. and imagine creating images for every push on the repository.

What do you suggest I should do?

• 写回答

1条回答

• dongzhao2725 2019-05-09 21:04
    关注

Standard practice is your option 2, to make a new image for every build. Generally in Docker you don’t independently copy source code around at all; you build images and deal only with those images. (The “Docker for development” pattern of building and image and then replacing all of its contents with your local source tree is not at all how Docker is generally used in a production environment.)

You should make sure you give every image a unique identifier, like the timestamp of the build or some sort of source control commit ID. This is all but required for some higher-level automation systems (Kubernetes, for example), and it makes it very easy to roll back a broken build.

In the workflow you’ve described, you can package up pretty much any sort of files into an image and send them off to be run. There’s a great deal of value in having some sort of validation phase to make sure that an embarrassing typo doesn’t result in an image that never starts at all. By which I mean...write tests :-)

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥35 平滑拟合曲线该如何生成
  • ¥100 c语言,请帮蒟蒻写一个题的范例作参考
  • ¥15 名为“Product”的列已属于此 DataTable
  • ¥15 安卓adb backup备份应用数据失败
  • ¥15 eclipse运行项目时遇到的问题
  • ¥15 关于#c##的问题:最近需要用CAT工具Trados进行一些开发
  • ¥15 南大pa1 小游戏没有界面,并且报了如下错误,尝试过换显卡驱动,但是好像不行
  • ¥15 自己瞎改改,结果现在又运行不了了
  • ¥15 链式存储应该如何解决