编程介的小学生 2019-09-22 22:54 采纳率: 20.5%
浏览 75

Sunscreen 代码的编写和实现

Description

To avoid unsightly burns while tanning, each of the C (1 ≤ C ≤ 2500) cows must cover her hide with sunscreen when they're at the beach. Cow i has a minimum and maximum SPF rating (1 ≤ minSPFi ≤ 1,000; minSPFi ≤ maxSPFi ≤ 1,000) that will work. If the SPF rating is too low, the cow suffers sunburn; if the SPF rating is too high, the cow doesn't tan at all........

The cows have a picnic basket with L (1 ≤ L ≤ 2500) bottles of sunscreen lotion, each bottle i with an SPF rating SPFi (1 ≤ SPFi ≤ 1,000). Lotion bottle i can cover coveri cows with lotion. A cow may lotion from only one bottle.

What is the maximum number of cows that can protect themselves while tanning given the available lotions?

Input

• Line 1: Two space-separated integers: C and L
  • Lines 2..C+1: Line i describes cow i's lotion requires with two integers: minSPFi and maxSPFi
  • Lines C+2..C+L+1: Line i+C+1 describes a sunscreen lotion bottle i with space-separated integers: SPFi and coveri

Output

A single line with an integer that is the maximum number of cows that can be protected while tanning

Sample Input

3 2
3 10
2 5
1 5
6 2
4 1
Sample Output

• 写回答

0条回答

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 MATLAB动图的问题
    • ¥15 求差集那个函数有问题,有无佬可以解决
    • ¥15 【提问】基于Invest的水源涵养
    • ¥20 微信网友居然可以通过vx号找到我绑的手机号
    • ¥15 寻一个支付宝扫码远程授权登录的软件助手app
    • ¥15 解riccati方程组
    • ¥15 display:none;样式在嵌套结构中的已设置了display样式的元素上不起作用?
    • ¥15 使用rabbitMQ 消息队列作为url源进行多线程爬取时,总有几个url没有处理的问题。
    • ¥15 Ubuntu在安装序列比对软件STAR时出现报错如何解决
    • ¥50 树莓派安卓APK系统签名