dping1968 2018-06-19 11:51
浏览 125

smsgateway.me - 短信网关API和Android

I've updated everything for their new API v4 and also the new Android application (the old one was removed from the Play Store).

Now I'm having a problem with the messages in application running android 5.0, I've to press "Check Server Now" everytime to check for new messages (which are sent to API correctly but gets the status Pending until I press in the app manually).

I still have the application in a old Android running 4.0 (and at this one I could press the buttom for the option and change the frequency of the request).

The messages get to pending and have to press in the application everytime. Is someone having the same issue? Or anyone knows a workaround?

I've search everywhere and didn't find anything. I don't know if their new app in Google Play Store has new features, but probably I'm going to install the old version into the new smartphone (if possible - I don't usually work with Android).

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dpauxqt1281 2018-10-13 11:46
    关注

I actually could use it in a Samsung Galaxy A3 2017. It came with 5.0 and app also crashes but I started update to 6.0 and 7.0 and it worked... so I'll try in other device to update at least with 6.0 and should solve this issue.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 HFSS 中的 H 场图与 MATLAB 中绘制的 B1 场 部分对应不上
  • ¥15 如何在scanpy上做差异基因和通路富集?
  • ¥20 关于#硬件工程#的问题,请各位专家解答!
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:期望的系统闭环传递函数为G(s)=wn^2/s^2+2¢wn+wn^2阻尼系数¢=0.707,使系统具有较小的超调量
  • ¥15 FLUENT如何实现在堆积颗粒的上表面加载高斯热源
  • ¥30 截图中的mathematics程序转换成matlab
  • ¥15 动力学代码报错,维度不匹配
  • ¥15 Power query添加列问题
  • ¥50 Kubernetes&Fission&Eleasticsearch
  • ¥15 報錯:Person is not mapped,如何解決?