dongteng2534 2017-07-25 00:21
浏览 62

输入文本字段仅在chrome中无法正常响应

My website which I'm currently building (password protected website) is not showing a cursor in the text fields when clicking into the fields, only seems to be happening in Chrome. I can still type in the text field! It seems I have to click outside of the browser window to resume normal behaviour.

I decided to create a test file which can be accessed here: https:// www . theglowhouse .com/test.php I don't want to actively link to the site here, so please remove the spaces.

username: guest

pass: showtestsite

The code on this page is:

<input type="text" value="some text" onblur="if(this.value == '') { this.value='some text'}" onfocus="if (this.value == 'some text') {this.value=''}">

I can only reproduce this problem when following the exact sequence:
1) Start a new session
2) Visit any website first
3) Visit the test page as stated above
4) Click into the text field, text field isn't active.
5) Click outside the browser or similar action and then click back into the text field and everything seems fine again.

If you are trying this for the first time, then you most likely won't need to start a new session and you should be able to see the problem straight away.

A few notes: If I try to load the site again, then I cannot reproduce the bug unless I start a new session.

If I open up chrome and stop the first page/homepage loading and run the test page immediately, I can't reproduce the bug either. I thought that was particularly odd.

I've tried this on a few different machines with the same problem, I can also see the same problem on google canary, but couldn't reproduce it on chromium.

Finally if I disable the username / password on the website, I can't reproduce the bug at all no matter what I do, which is a solution long term, however during the testing phase it would be nice to test the site and have it working whilst keeping it password protected.

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 目详情-五一模拟赛详情页
    • ¥15 有了解d3和topogram.js库的吗?有偿请教
    • ¥100 任意维数的K均值聚类
    • ¥15 stamps做sbas-insar,时序沉降图怎么画
    • ¥15 买了个传感器,根据商家发的代码和步骤使用但是代码报错了不会改,有没有人可以看看
    • ¥15 关于#Java#的问题,如何解决?
    • ¥15 加热介质是液体,换热器壳侧导热系数和总的导热系数怎么算
    • ¥100 嵌入式系统基于PIC16F882和热敏电阻的数字温度计
    • ¥15 cmd cl 0x000007b
    • ¥20 BAPI_PR_CHANGE how to add account assignment information for service line