douju7765
douju7765
2017-02-22 16:18

角度扫描仪自动提交

已采纳

I am new to angular.js but I am trying to learn. I created a form that allows me to search using a barcode scanner and I can then press a button to submit. This step seems redundant. I would like the scanner to search and then submit the information in one action but I am not sure how to do this. Here is the current code.

<div class="row" ng-controller="SearchItemCtrl">

<div class="col-md-3">
        <label>{{trans('sale.search_item')}} <input ng-model="searchKeyword" class="form-control"></label>

<table class="table table-hover">
            <tr ng-repeat="item in items  | filter: searchKeyword | limitTo:10">

<td>@{{item.item_name}}</td>
                <td><button class="btn btn-success btn-xs" type="button" ng-click="addSaleTemp(item, newsaletemp)"><span class="glyphicon glyphicon-share-alt" aria-hidden="true"></span></button></td>

</tr>
        </table>
    </div> 
  • 点赞
  • 写回答
  • 关注问题
  • 收藏
  • 复制链接分享
  • 邀请回答

1条回答

• douqiong8412 douqiong8412 4年前

Does your scanner send a return after the string? I know some scanners have this ability, you could then likely add a ngKeyPress or ngChange attribute to detect the new line command to "auto submit". If the scanner is not able to do this, another option (assuming all UPC codes will have the same length) is to check for the length of the text and auto submit when it reaches the appropriate number of characters for the UPC.

点赞 评论 复制链接分享

为你推荐