dongzhan5943 2015-10-28 00:08
浏览 272

IPN模拟器:“未发送IPN,并且未验证握手。 请检查您的信息“

I am struggling to get a paypal listener on my web server working. I keep receiving the following error when trying to send a simple Web Accept from the IPN Simulator: "IPN was not sent, and the handshake was not verified. Please review your information". I am hosting a PHP script on an Amazon EC2 instance and have allowed the IP ranges for Paypal on the server.

I have been trying to update the G5 root certificate from Verisign on the server (a solution proposed on another post), however am unsure whether this is the root cause and have been unsuccessful in doing so anyway, as am getting a 'permission denied' when I try to copy the file in using scp. If it is of use however for context the "openssl s_client -connect api-3t.sandbox.paypal.com:443 -showcerts -CApath XXXX" command did yield "Verify return code: 20 (unable to get local issuer certificate)" - which I assume is not good news.

If anyone has any advice on the issue I would be really grateful, as I have spent 10 hrs on this and have no further ideas!! Let me know if I can provide any more information to help diagnose.

Thanks for your help

John

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongzan2740 2015-10-28 00:55
    关注

Having posted in desperation an hr ago, think this is now resolved - guess thats why they call it the 11th hr! I made 2 simple changes:

1. Opened port 433, as well as 80
    2. Used my Public DNS in the URL on the Paypal simulator as opposed to the Public IP

I really need to hit the books on this stuff, as am a terrible web admin!

Thanks for everyone who read this - Mick thanks for your note..

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 关于大棚监测的pcb板设计
  • ¥15 stm32开发clion时遇到的编译问题
  • ¥15 lna设计 源简并电感型共源放大器
  • ¥15 如何用Labview在myRIO上做LCD显示?(语言-开发语言)
  • ¥15 Vue3地图和异步函数使用
  • ¥15 C++ yoloV5改写遇到的问题
  • ¥20 win11修改中文用户名路径
  • ¥15 win2012磁盘空间不足,c盘正常,d盘无法写入
  • ¥15 用土力学知识进行土坡稳定性分析与挡土墙设计